Funny stuff.

Cowgirl

Funny stuff.

So last night I tamed a tapjara and then as I was flying him home I found a bird I wanted to tame. I had the tappa on follow to an owl and the owl on follow to me. I take aim and shoot at the bird, but  hit the tappa and he KO's instantly because he was only level like 11. (I tamed him for color not level, so low torp). I worried at first cause he was right by the river. Then hilariously enough he started following, while still KO'd. So he is laying there asleep but following my owl even flying, and flying in circles around the owl lol. It was hilarious but also worried me because I was afraid to go out of render in case something happened. I ended up waking him up with stim berries. What are some of the hilarious stories you guys have?

20 minutes ago, JustAnotherBeachNoob said:

I was on top of a boat base watering the crop plots, while my tribe mate was driving the boat. I randomly flew into the air, fell down, and died. 

That kind of odd randomness has happened to me recently too, Like I will climb a ladder then get thrown backward, for no reason! It's not a lag either. 

Funny thing is when you get into a loop. Was on aberration getting some eggs, but due to heavy lag I DCed. Ofc above the radioactive river. So I respawned, grabbed another drake and set of hazard gear and went back. Meantime my drake died to other drakes (185 egg). Jumped to land near my dead drake corpse to loot the spare hazard set and eggs...aaaaand ended up in mesh together with drake, both endlessly falling with no stamina.

IMG_20191126_064624.thumb.jpg.8b52b551afd9fc942889710be0e55691.jpg

Namelesses started to spawn and since drake was half-body in mesh, they slowly killed him while I had to hear his sad whimpers (190 egg). Had to remove my gear and let radiation kill me. So I respawned again. Grabbed last hazard set (note that all sets were mastercraft/ascendant). Stepped out of door to mount another drake and was greeted with 2 raptors, they probably fell from the ledge above. So, I died again. Endless death loop. I gave up and logouted.

Archived