help Cryopod disappeared with my manamagarmr in it.... please help...

hasankoush

Cryopod disappeared with my manamagarmr in it.... please help...

Good evening,

I hope the community is doing well, today My tribemate dropped my cryopodded manamagarmr from his manamagarmr for me to pick it up and use it, but when the cryopod landed on the ground, it disappeared, taking my lvl 270 female manamagrmr (who was pregnant and about to give birth) with it... The whole tribe is morally destroyed because we all spent hours upon hours to tame it together and it just.... disappeared. Please someone tell me what to do or say to get my dino back....

Ragnarok Small Tribes 43 official server
PC Console
3 man tribe
 Just starting out, spent days building everything up and trading with other tribes to get what we need. I am devastated... I submitted a support ticket, but is there anything else I can do?

Thanks for reading this, cheers.
A beach bob.

Support ticket only but if you cryo'd pregnant dino it aborted that pregnancy. 

Support will only spawn you one in at max level 201 so you are probably better off just raising/taming a new one. 

Next time have your friend place the cryo in his dino's inventory or a box/vault/smithy/etc. so you can just grab it out that way. Sometimes stuff just vanishes through the map in Ark. 

3 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Support will only spawn you one in at max level 201 so you are probably better off just raising/taming a new one. 

Next time have your friend place the cryo in his dino's inventory or a box/vault/smithy/etc. so you can just grab it out that way. Sometimes stuff just vanishes through the map in Ark. 

Ok, thank you for the info, we didn't know about the pregnancy cryo issue, and we will be patient

On 11/24/2019 at 6:39 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

201? What is the significance of that level?

Archived