genesis explorer notes not giving skins

sshouse4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was just having this issue myself (atleast not being able to get the notes, to get the skins)! Tried it so many times. I know they don't work if you have not pre ordered genesis. But I have, I assume you likely have too? Anyway I realized I didn't have mini HNLA equipped on my character, you need to have her equipped to receive each of the explorer notes.  Hope this may help. 

I was having the same problem yesterday hoping that it was a glitch cause I did 1-5 and got the Avatar helmet skin but when I did the rest, at the end no boots or pants. Did it twice and figured it was a glitch and hoping I wasn’t the only one to confirm myself that in fact it is a glitch. Also does anyone know if we have to do them on single player in order to keep them after death on multiplayer?

I am having the same issue on xbox. My tribe mate and myself went for the genesis chronicles one notes and discovered what was necessary both for the island and scorched. For some reason it's not showing up in our discoveries notes for hlna. So for whatever reason the game is not even registering that we even discovered the notes and well we also dont have the skin either.

On November 24, 2019 at 3:55 AM, sshouse4 said:

genesis explorer notes not giving skins

is anyone else having issues getting the pants and shoes on xbox i went and did the notes on official sever and got nothing even went by a video on youtube did it a second time still nothing restarted game still nothing just wondering why im not getting them!

You need to collect them in singleplayer, that'll collect the skins and save them when you start on a server.

Archived