eTsWild

Manticore Boss Fight.

Fix Manticore flying all the time.

Been doing the boss fight on Valguero and the damn Manticore is always flying and almost never landing. We barely made it after shooting a couple hundred bullets. Fix it for once, please.

It is trying to land and straight away flying again.

Edited by CreedV

Always bring shotguns and ammo with any boss fight with manticore in it because it path finding is poop on it.

also if you do want it to land huddle everything in the corner of the arena and stay still and wait for it to land before making everything attack it,  the bigger the area for it to pathfind the more likely it will land 

Hey Wildcard.. you aren't inspiring a lot of confidence..

I would like to politely point out that Valguero boss arena is still significantly buggy. So much so, that I lost 7 of my 10 rexes (because 3 of em didn't make it in for whatever buggy reason), 4 velos and my Yuty. Why? Because the @#$@@#$@ Manticore would... NOT... LAND. Nothing more pleasant than when you load into a boss arena, get all set up, successfully take out the Dragon and Ape only to get systematically picked off by a boss that isn't working properly.  The ape and adds killed my velos, I had a shotgun and a few rexes left, had the thing down to about 35% when it just hung in the air and wouldn't come back down. That doesn't inspire a lot of hope for smooth mechanics in the expansions if you all can't even fix the current mechanics from the last one. Just saying.

Strangely, I'm not angry, i just won't even think about doing bosses on Valguero again, had enough of this nonsense.  To emphasize, I'm not even concerned about losing the fight, I'm concerned about not having a fair chance at winning it.  I'm a little annoyed that I spent weeks getting that team ready and in 10 minutes its all completely wasted, my investment in time completely flushed down the figurative crapper.  At this rate maybe you need to boost rates, if I'm gonna lose dinos to crap like this all the time, sure would be nice if we could raise em faster.