Please Assist - water vein spawn

RFox74656

So at one point I was a part of a server that used a code to spawn in waterveins, oilveins, and gasveins. Now I'm running my own server but sadly lost the code to spawn in these things. I know the code was something like "cheat watervein_structure_c" but it doesn't work. I know the codes between all 3 are very similar except of course the name of the vein in question. I've been googling around off/on for 3 days and can't find it. Please assist - would be greatly appreciated. 

On 11/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, RFox74656 said:

So at one point I was a part of a server that used a code to spawn in waterveins, oilveins, and gasveins. Now I'm running my own server but sadly lost the code to spawn in these things. I know the code was something like "cheat watervein_structure_c" but it doesn't work. I know the codes between all 3 are very similar except of course the name of the vein in question. I've been googling around off/on for 3 days and can't find it. Please assist - would be greatly appreciated. 

https://ark.gamepedia.com/GFI_Codes

On 11/23/2019 at 4:44 PM, Gwynn said:

I'm unaware of any command that does this (and didn't find anything from googling it either, other than people asking).  Is it possible it was an item from a mod?  I know eco's Stable Structures and Decor mod includes a place-able water vein.

Hmm, this sounds like a connection. Pun intended I guess cuz watervein+pipes.. lol How would one go about adding that to one's server? 

if you are having trouble finding the blueprint path for an object in the future, turn on creative mode and use the admin rifle in it's green scanning mode to look at an existing object and it will print out the blueprint path. it's how i figured out how to wipe eggs off the map without having to go pick them all up when they spoil.

• 11 months later...

Archived