Why are there colored dinos but no taming boost?

Jemcrystal

1 hour ago, Jemcrystal said:

Why are there colored dinos but no taming boost?

Doesn't that make the colorful dinos pointless?

The lack of taming boost doesn't make taming pointless. If you see a colourful dino that you want to tame you should go ahead and tame it just like you would tame any dino you want to tame.

A lack of taming boost means the taming isn't easier not that it is pointless. Just like becoming a self made millionaire isn't easy nor is it pointless.

2 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

You get taming bonuses almost every weekend.   

Besides colors are best to get on low level females.  There’s really no need for a taming bonus to tame a level 5 anything.

Luckily all the cool coloured dinos I seem to find are low level, I have a cryofridge full of coloured argents just waiting for my attempts to create super argents in the colours of existing birds, macaw, canary, budgerigar etc.

1 minute ago, FreelancerKnux said:

See its this mentality that is why I wish they would reduce evo weekends by 2/3 and then maybe even go one step further and have throwback weekends once a month where all rates return to original so .5 

Yeah. The entitlement mentality is getting to be a bit much.

They could call the other a devolution event.

22 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

I do like the sound of that. Plus it could encourage people to play during the week.

some ppl do not have the time to play normal way through the week only do a reset for decay and feeding. weekends are mostly the time those have really time to play. 

could also do it like this no evo in the weekend  but only through the week. that wil maybe encourage aswel ;)

Archived