REDUCE RAISING TIME!!!!!!

SB7

Suggestion

13 replies to this server topic

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

This an opinion, not a fact.

If you want settings other than official, play unofficial.

Thats true, and then the majority of your playerbase plays unofficial...Which then proves the point that the grind is a lil much.  Some would say its a shady business deal that ark purposefully allows or makes official 'unplayable' just to get revenue from players buying servers.  Even if wc isnt getting the money doesn't mean that there isnt some shady business dealing behind it.  Of course thats just hearsay, who really knows.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:38 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

You're generalizing.

I'm perfectly fine with official rates. 

I've played medium boosted and high boosted. Stuff, for me, had less meaning because it was easily replaced. That's not what I'm looking for from this game. 

To the OP. Never has a Wyvern taken 2 weeks to raise. It's like a 5 day raise and at the end, few things in Ark can mess with you. 

Play unofficial or single player for faster rates. Keep official as is and bless us with a few breeding events every year, like you do, WC.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:01 AM, Aylana314159 said:

Plenty of people like official rates. There are other problems that drive players off official servers, nothing to do with rates.

Your right yek, but to some degree companies do that to us, and usually for good reason.  Fact is majority of the playerbase is unofficial.  Fact majority of the unofficials are boosted, explain why that is.  If it was just duping, meshing, and toxicity then why is the majority boosting?  Now iv never played on an official server or online so ive never had the benefit of teamwork or an unpaused world when i log off.  For me taming something for 2 hours is bs.  Taming effectiveness usually not being able to hit the full 74 bonus lvls is bs.  I boost the rates on mine to allow the 74 with kibble, which it should do.  I feel rates on official are far to harsh and impractical for most people.  That within itself generalizes all of us as children or bums/rich people with all the time in the world.  Thing is i agree with you yuk, unofficials are far to boosted.  I want the challenge, i want to earn my stuff.  Ive spent 2 yearrs breeding dinos for boss fights to legitimately win.  Problem is i had to insanely boost breeding, maturation, and hatch just to make it bearable and it still was so horrible that id take long hiatus from the game, id go full days breeding with stupid rates and still have no gain.  To put quite a few hrs a day into a game and feel like ive literally gotten nowhere or learned nothing...Thats poor design.  But i did do it, i want the legitimacy.  I think light tweaks would be appropriate for most of the rates and it would probably draw in a lot more people bbut not ruin the challenge we value.  Some thhings are a lil ridiculous, and apparently most of the playerbase agrees with me.

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

WC owns no servers, therefore dosen't get money when people rent them.

The steam version can be hosted from computers you possess,  no renting required.

It was merely speculation.  What about console players and the nitrado.  My other point still stands tho.  If everyone hates official rates then obviously theres a problem with them.  If your playerbase prefers unofficial theres a problem.

10 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

It was merely speculation.  What about console players and the nitrado.  My other point still stands tho.  If everyone hates official rates then obviously theres a problem with them.  If your playerbase prefers unofficial theres a problem.

Plenty of people like official rates. There are other problems that drive players off official servers, nothing to do with rates.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:02 AM, StiTched said:

And assuming that players prefer unofficial because of maturing rates isn't speculation?

'cos I dno man, I've seen lots of folk complain they have to stay away from official because official servers are overcrowded, the islands overbuilt and everyone has generations of super tames. Which doesn't sound like they are so barren after all. 

End of the day...tribe game. If you want insta-gratification, set up your own server with the sliders for maturation etc. set to fastest possible?

When almost every unofficial has hiked rates then theres an obvious pattern of ppl pthinking official rates are stupid.  I like official rates except for breeding for the most part.

2 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

You're generalizing.

I'm perfectly fine with official rates. 

I've played medium boosted and high boosted. Stuff, for me, had less meaning because it was easily replaced. That's not what I'm looking for from this game. 

To the OP. Never has a Wyvern taken 2 weeks to raise. It's like a 5 day raise and at the end, few things in Ark can mess with you. 

Play unofficial or single player for faster rates. Keep official as is and bless us with a few breeding events every year, like you do, WC.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:22 AM, Onimusha759 said:

And assuming that players prefer unofficial because of maturing rates isn't speculation?

'cos I dno man, I've seen lots of folk complain they have to stay away from official because official servers are overcrowded, the islands overbuilt and everyone has generations of super tames. Which doesn't sound like they are so barren after all. 

End of the day...tribe game. If you want insta-gratification, set up your own server with the sliders for maturation etc. set to fastest possible?

2 minutes ago, SB7 said:

REDUCE RAISING TIME!!!!!!

Im sorry but why on earth is maturing so slow on official servers. Come on we have to feed them with loads of food,wyvern takes two weeks and also we have to get a lot of meat berries and or wyvern milk. Like ark we have  our own lives too you know!!!!!!!!

Because its designed for tribes.

It seems to be a misconception that official server rates are designed to work for everyone. Official rates were designed around tribes and working together.

Official servers would be ruined if they tried to accommodate 100% of players. If you only have 1-2 hours to play a week, official servers simply aren't for you. That's a fact.

Unless you think every task should be doable in < 1 hours or even 30 mins. Then everything is worth nothing, no time and effort.

Archived