Trashing bases on a official pve server ?

Sharlene

1 hour ago, Martyn said:

on pc ver this was supposed to have been fixed.  I've had brontos attacking me outside my own base and my dinos reacting and the dinos inside on passive right next to wall never got hit or damaged.  Neither did the walls.  (stone and metal mix) only the spikes outside and me got damaged.. i understand on xbox ver this is a big issue, but on pc it just shouldn't apply at all. 

Only issue I've seen on pc where wild dinos bypass walls, is dilos and raptors getting heads in walls and somehow managing to bite uncon players.  Obviously this is only an issue if you log out in a 2 wide house.   Dilos also kill players who fall through foundations of thatch.. since that puts you outside as well. 

But I've never had issues with dinos managing to damage "through" a wall.

I just had a Rex agro through a behemoth gate n clip attacked a rex inside the base.  Luckily I heard the agro music n hopped on a bird n killed it.  Base rex had minimal damage to em.

It can and still does happen, even on pc.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:17 AM, Bear0111 said:

If someone has a tamed giga what they could do is drop it off in your base let it go as the kids say ham and when everything dead and destroyed they could them reclaim it

This can only be done on PvP servers. PvE Offiicial servers has this disabled to avoid griefers from doing what you say. Also Argi's, Quetz,  can't pick up wild dinos either on PvE servers.

• Volunteer Moderator
On 4/5/2016 at 4:32 PM, N1NJAM005E said:

no problems, no need to apologize. These forums are very informative once you start poking around ;)

Three main ways to learn about this game:

1.  Trial and error...often with one or more deaths.

2.  Have a tribemate show you...often with one or more deaths.

3.  Ask about it(or read about it) on the forum, get multiple opinions, and then go back to option 1...often with one or more deaths. :D

But, in all seriousness, that is how I think most of use have learned.  Even with 1000s of hours, sometimes, you learn something new or better.

Archived