Jump to content

Kamizard

Sad for this Turkey Trial event...

Recommended Posts

Sad for this Turkey Trial event...

This event was created for bigger tribes as it seems, no 2x taming only breeding and theres no evo event until this event ends... kinda sad about it :( Weaker tribes need to work harder to get good tames while stronger tribes are breeding like hell with 2x nice one wildcard :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get x2 taming almost every weekend. We get breeding event like 4x in a whole year. It shouldnt matter because the "weaker tribes" see a lvl 20 red bronto and go for the tame just because of the color since they dont have so much spare resouces to tame a lvl 150 one. Its only incovenient because it takes a little longer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The event isn't created for bigger tribes. As @Erinn said you get 2x taming every single weekend. So out of 52 weekends there's only a handful that include special events like this. Look at the bigger picture.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps you could try and see the event as an opportunity to gather more materials, especially as (on my server at least) common resource areas, ie: Volcano, aren't constantly farmed by others. (2x breeding etc usually means bigger tribes are focussing on that / imprinting etc).

You can then use these materials (metal, crystal and mats for hard Polymer) to buy some dinos from the bigger tribes focussed more on breeding. That way, it works out well for everyone.

Adjust your tactics and mindset and you can make every situation work to your favour.

Edited by Shamushire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You better use kibbles regardless of the taming bonus.  Taming a theriz is a pain with or without the bonus if you don't used kibbles.

Kibbles are super easy now, major improvement. Pick an easy to tame dino for each kibbles tier and tamed low level dinos for your kibble farm. My personal choice is :  Dodo, Ptetanodon, turtles / scorpio, argentivis / mushops,  therizinosaur / Rex (low level females), Dienonychhus / Yutyrannus or steal wyvern eggs for extraordinary.

Edited by Herbapou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Shamushire said:

You can then use these materials (metal, crystal and mats for hard Polymer) to buy some dinos from the bigger tribes focussed more on breeding. That way, it works out well for everyone.

Adjust your tactics and mindset and you can make every situation work to your favour.

Image result for strategy gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Herbapou said:

You better use kibbles regardless of the taming bonus.  Taming a theriz is a pain with or without the bonus if you don't used kibbles.

Kibbles are super easy now, major improvement. Pick an easy to tame dino for each kibbles tier and tamed low level dinos for your kibble farm. My personal choice is :  Dodo, Ptetanodon, turtles / scorpio, argentivis / mushops,  therizinosaur / Rex (low level females), Dienonychhus / Yutyrannus or steal wyvern eggs for extraordinary.

This info is out of date.  Since Valguero became an official map it's no longer useful or practical to make more than one type of kibble.  You just farm wild Dein eggs to make Extraordinary Kibble and tame everything with that.

Edited by Spiral3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spiral3 said:

This info is out of date.  Since Valguero became an official map it's no longer useful or practical to make more than one type of kibble.  You just farm wild Dein eggs to make Extraordinary Kibble and tame everything with that.

Not really doable when you are level 20 on the island, more for endgame players. On my private server when I play on an empty map those things will pretty much re-arrange you're face before they let you run with one of there egg. That being said, if the public server map are crowded and someone already trained them away or killed them, some noobs could get there and steal a few. Not so sure its a good way to mass produce kibbles still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Herbapou said:

Not really doable when you are level 20 on the island, more for endgame players. On my private server when I play on an empty map those things will pretty much re-arrange you're face before they let you run with one of there egg. That being said, if the public server map are crowded and someone already trained them away or killed them, some noobs could get there and steal a few. Not so sure its a good way to mass produce kibbles still.

Use a Ptera (still need to be lvl 38 I know) to kite Dein off of ledges, then go back and plunder their nest undisturbed :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t understand this complaint.  I play mostly solo with a helper here and there every other weekend.  I have all the best stuff.  And stuff no one else has yet.  Playing solo doesn’t mean you can’t breed.

 

if you are playing pvp,  playing solo-  that’s on you.  No sympathy here for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have to say that i do agree somewhat with the idea that these recent events (Halloween and Turkey) are more for higher level players or tribes as trying to kill the event turkeys and bone creatures is pretty tough, currently to kill turkeys I am having to use either a giga or a managar, neither of which are available to beginner or lower level players. I guess a group of lower level players could work together but you do need a lot of kills to get all of the event items and emotes, and there has not been too many bone animals or turkeys around to actually kill, at least on the official online Ragnarok map that i play. I checked in my single player game and it was the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...