Lowering Mating Time

opalisms

Lowering Mating Time

So I am getting into breeding some Argentavis, I recently found a view cool red colors for the Turkey Trials so I wanted to breed them can anyone give me a step by step or a video link that lowers the mating wait time? I would like to spam mate them and eventually I'll probably do this with my hesperonis as well.

18 minutes ago, opalisms said:

Lowering Mating Time

So I am getting into breeding some Argentavis, I recently found a view cool red colors for the Turkey Trials so I wanted to breed them can anyone give me a step by step or a video link that lowers the mating wait time? I would like to spam mate them and eventually I'll probably do this with my hesperonis as well.

The only real way to lower mating time is to adjust it in the menu.  The legitimate method would be to get what it is you want on a male and breed it with multiple females at the same time.  Then if needed swap the male with the new male that was born until you have everything transferred properly to the newest babies.  Example:  You want moms blue belly but dads red body and face.  Mate the male with mom.  Every time you get a male with all you wanted from dad plus something from mom, swap it with the old male, likewise with the females.  So if the babies a girl with dads red body and moms blue belly then swap mom out with her.  Now ur guaranteed to get the red body.  Mating a male with multiple females just adds more opportunities at getting what you want, or a step to it.  The downside is youll need multiple females with whatever trait your looking for, this example's case, a blue belly.

Archived