Rauzje

Single player settings for imprinting and breeding please?

Hello I am trying to find the perfect settings to imprint all dinos without waiting days...I am okay with egg hatch speed and mature speed set to 50 but I do have problems with imprinting.

My cuddle interval is 0.242 but I tried breeding ankylos and the dino wanted cuddle in 2hours and he would be multiple times matured by that time.

Any help appreciated !

Thanks.

After the latest imprint patch, the 1 during Halloween event that wasnt added to notes or wasnt for awhile, even at 1.0 my babies want cuddle a minute or 2 after hatching and its an instant 100%.  It almost feels like theyve made it so the intervals are adjusting to the maturation time.  Who knows?

I have been playing around with mature and cuddle interval settings since that patch, and I still can't get them right.

15 minutes ago, JustAnotherBeachNoob said:

Make imprint as low as you can. I use 0.01

What is your mature rate set at? Does the 0.01 give you a decent amount of time between cuddles/walks/hand feed whatever? Mine was previously 90 minute cuddle intervals, and now I can't figure out how to get it back to that without it being a single cuddle resulting in 100% imprint.

On 11/21/2019 at 4:45 PM, Rauzje said:

Hello I am trying to find the perfect settings to imprint all dinos without waiting days...I am okay with egg hatch speed and mature speed set to 50 but I do have problems with imprinting.

My cuddle interval is 0.242 but I tried breeding ankylos and the dino wanted cuddle in 2hours and he would be multiple times matured by that time.

Any help appreciated !

Thanks.

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=40
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=10
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.0264
These are my settings and they seem to work well, I haven't had an issue getting any dino to 100% except dimorphs that want walks. Can grow a dino to adulthood with full imprint at a decent speed.