tek detitace storage lost items

Jibi

• Volunteer Moderator
22 minutes ago, Jibi said:

tek detitace storage lost items

Hi

Im Play Theisland 395

I opened up a few days ago tek detitace storage and filled, today when I log in, I had to realize that they were empty at a time even my Tersor was empty? and nobody was able to get into my base and the safes were locked ...

You need to pin-code your tek storages otherwise anyone can withdraw stack by stack from them. Having walls unfortunately doesn't means people will not get in. Here is some more useful info about the tek storages you should be warned about:

14 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

yes there are players that can open doors and access everything, from what i gathered so far its best to put your important stuff in a house with no doors.

One guy I know in my island server left his giga on top of his private and not powered tp. He found it the next day in another private tp of one of those guilds with [][][][] in its name, that make them almost untraceable.

If they can open locked structures from others I think a wall wont stop them. If you go into paranoid security I believe the safest way to save goods is to store the important stuff in the inventory of a buried dino.

Archived