liopleurodon disappearing

Rico86

Just want to check to see if this is a bug or not, when trying to kill liopleurodon so i can get its dermis, (so far i have seen two) the 1st one i know i didnt kill but as i was getting attacked my a mossa i thought the liopleurodon swam away. but the 2nd time i found 1 it disappeared on me after a few hits. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Rico86 said:

Just want to check to see if this is a bug or not, when trying to kill liopleurodon so i can get its dermis, (so far i have seen two) the 1st one i know i didnt kill but as i was getting attacked my a mossa i thought the liopleurodon swam away. but the 2nd time i found 1 it disappeared on me after a few hits. 

That is intended. They don't fight back, but they teleport themselves elsewhere when attacked. If you want a dermi, you must deal enough DPS on the first few hits, or simply tame it first.

57 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

That is intended. They don't fight back, but they teleport themselves elsewhere when attacked. If you want a dermi, you must deal enough DPS on the first few hits, or simply tame it first.

Thanks, didnt fancy taming many water dinos on the map, as there isnt alot you can do with them. 

thanks for the info tho :)

• Volunteer Moderator
11 hours ago, Rico86 said:

Thanks, didnt fancy taming many water dinos on the map, as there isnt alot you can do with them. 

thanks for the info tho :)

The Lio is a temporary tame that only lasts 30 minutes, ut during that time, it increase the quality of every drop you loot. Tame one, teleport to swamp cave and you will get awesome stuff!

Archived