Prim + Known Issues update November 2019

Red3208

Prim + Known Issues update November 2019

Primitive Gameplay Bugs - Nov 2019 Updated Current issues 

• Loot Drops - Some are reporting loot is not dropping while some seem unaffected [Confirmation Needed]
  • Canteen Crafting - Unable to craft the canteen 
  • Kibble Consumption - Some are reporting the new kibble isn't working as intended [Confirmation Needed]
  • Kibble Crafting - Cauldron  is unable to craft the new kibble
  • Coal Harvesting - Some are reporting the inability to harvest coal 
  • Forge Crafting - Unable to craft Primitive+ specific resources in the forge
  • Mailbox - The mailbox isn't working on specific platforms (console)
  • Aberration Hazard Suit - Invalid crafting materials
  • Engrams - Random players getting engrams for non-primitive objects 
  • Explorer Notes - Some are reporting the inability to see explorer notes  [Confirmation Needed]
  • Bee Hives - Some are reporting the inability to harvest beeswax and problems with beehive functionality.
  • Aberration Saddles - Some aberration saddles appear to be missing
  • Taming - Unable to Tame some bugged Dino's [Confirmation Needed]
  • Dino's - Wyverns and Casteroides not spawning [Confirmation Needed]
  • Harpoon / Tanq Spear Bolt - Unable to craft
  • Plant Z - It is not possible to place Z Seeds into the Large Crop Plot
  • Lumber Glass Ceiling - Placement issues on XBOX

Quality of Life Bugs

• Snap Points - Revision on the snap points for Primitive+ structures
  • Collision Boxes - Revision on collision for Primitive+ structures
  • Damage Balance (Weapons, Plant X) - To accommodate for a primitive experience
  • Lumber Texture/Mesh Changes - Structure changes mesh/textures after leaving render distance
  • PC Rendering Distance - Mesh and texture broken. Colors broken. Rendering black and white.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:14 AM, LycristKatkiller said:

So... is the loading time fixed or not considered a bug any more?

It never was a bug.

Ced said that its not getting "fixed". The time and effort, to convert the loading structure from prim to the new loading structure from full tec, is way to much that this ever gonna be happen :( So its not a bug, its just an old technique

On 11/25/2019 at 2:54 PM, Introser said:

It never was a bug.

Ced said that its not getting "fixed". The time and effort, to convert the loading structure from prim to the new loading structure from full tec, is way to much that this ever gonna be happen :( So its not a bug, its just an old technique

so... prim+ will remain unplayable?
Well. Good to know there is no reason to follow it any more

11 hours ago, LycristKatkiller said:

so... prim+ will remain unplayable?
Well. Good to know there is no reason to follow it any more

Wouldnt say unplayable. If u dont close the game and just go to main menu you can still login fast. With a decent computer your loading times are aroung 5-10 mins. Its not fast, but acceptable. Other big games has extrem long loading times too

On 11/27/2019 at 12:05 PM, Introser said:

Wouldnt say unplayable. If u dont close the game and just go to main menu you can still login fast. With a decent computer your loading times are aroung 5-10 mins. Its not fast, but acceptable. Other big games has extrem long loading times too

yeah. i am sorry, but that sounds pretty unplayable to me. I'm not going to have my computer run 24/7 and I am not going to upgrade my machine to insane specs to play Ark...

51 minutes ago, Kreuger33 said:

Guys I'm playing on The Center and dinos spawn just fine. Unless something was broken before Halloween? I switched back to the regular game for the Halloween event. 

Edit: I'm playing single player though. 

I was speaking about official servers on console. single player is running MUCH better than online which shouldnt be having dino spawn problems but the server is literally dead and had been so since extinction came out.

Archived