To Many Players On Official Servers - No Funnel

Jemcrystal

To Many Players On Official Servers - No Funnel

Not enough is being done to promote unofficial servers.  There needs to be a bigger funnel leading official multiplayers off and away from official.  I can tell them all day night they would not suffer lag if they moved to unoff but they simply will not go.  They don't listen.  They do not read the advertisements.  They do not make the effort.  Do you know why?

BECAUSE IT IS INSANELY INCONVENIENT TO JOIN UNOFFICIAL SERVERS

I have been telling you this all along but you will not listen to me.

CONNECT UNOFFICIAL SERVERS TO OFFICIAL SERVERS ON A ONE WAY LEADING OUT OF OFFICIAL

Get rid of the damn death skins they are annoying.  Maybe instead use that line of code to drop in some very special coveted not found in the game anywhere else rewards to those who leave an official and join an unoff.  Turn it in to an event!  Offer it every three months for three days take everything you own and LEAVE.  Do something nice to promote unofficial.

FUNNEL PEOPLE OFF OFFICIAL AND ONTO UNOFFICIAL

WE ARE TO CROWDED AND IT IS LAGGING US TO DEATH !!!!!!!!!!!

I did the unofficial. Even found a good one. It got boring quick. Stuff came to easy.

I played single player and hosted an unofficial for some friends. Same thing. It eventually got monotonous. I ran out of creative ideas.

I'm now back on official. Helping some old friends prepare to take on King Titan. I enjoy it much more. Perfect rates and perfect amount of interactions for me.

Have yourself a special event and head to unofficial. We'll appreciate it.

Archived