Richard330

Admin commands or logging

Hello i started to use admin commands because most gamers use them i use them in single player only but I'm not sure why they're still accessible even if i disable them by unchecking the admin logging box in the settings is it a glitch?because they still appear by clicking the button combination LB RB X and Y 

18 minutes ago, Richard330 said:

Hello i started to use admin commands because most gamers use them i use them in single player only but I'm not sure why they're still accessible even if i disable them by unchecking the admin logging box in the settings is it a glitch?because they still appear by clicking the button combination LB RB X and Y 

You will still be able to use the admin commands regardless of that setting. The logging just enable the printing of a global messages whenever an admin command is issued (generally used on servers for transparency purposes with their community, etc.).

And are admin commands used to spawn in dinos and stuff?

On 11/19/2019 at 9:18 PM, invincibleqc said:

You will still be able to use the admin commands regardless of that setting. The logging just enable the printing of a global messages whenever an admin command is issued (generally used on servers for transparency purposes with their community, etc.).

4 hours ago, Richard330 said:

And are admin commands used to spawn in dinos and stuff?

Admin commands can be used to spawn in dinos and items. I play singleplayer and usually use admin commands to dino wipe a map in the last couple of days of an event, this forces respawns of event coloured dinos as you fly around the map to load stuff in.

Other commands I have used have been 'ghost' and 'fly' to get me out of situations where I have been glitched into terrain and 'walk' to switch off the ghost and fly commands.

It is also possible to tame dinos with admin commands.

Yeah i either use those commands to do tame or force tame dinos and even God mode is an admin command but i don't use that command i only spawn in tamed titanosaurs up to three or four but i don't know how to wipe spawned in dinos from the previous commands

4 hours ago, WarpSpasm said:

Admin commands can be used to spawn in dinos and items. I play singleplayer and usually use admin commands to dino wipe a map in the last couple of days of an event, this forces respawns of event coloured dinos as you fly around the map to load stuff in.

Other commands I have used have been 'ghost' and 'fly' to get me out of situations where I have been glitched into terrain and 'walk' to switch off the ghost and fly commands.

It is also possible to tame dinos with admin commands.

3 minutes ago, Richard330 said:

but i don't know how to wipe spawned in dinos from the previous commands

If you spawn them in tamed you can unclaim them, then you might be able to remove them with the destroywilddinos command.

I feel there should be a command to kill individual dinos but I haven't looked for it.

Ok thanks that works by the way anything new on the modding contest I've seen the castles keeps and forts on YouTube but it's on pc so far but i don't know if that mod would make its way to consoles because I'm still building hyrule castle from breath of the wild as a base and that castles keeps and forts mod looks like it's evey castle engram oh and echos mod looks good too but also on pc andtumblr_pt7rqnyrgf1twm0wyo2_1280.thumb.jpg.2ee9a0d9f2b7a8c656c1d392018c273c.jpgde5doeyt58g01.thumb.jpg.39858cb9c6761986c19b8774dcf19aa3.jpg not on consoles as well

Edited by Richard330

On 11/27/2019 at 1:52 PM, Richard330 said:

Ok thanks that works by the way anything new on the modding contest I've seen the castles keeps and forts on YouTube but it's on pc so far but i don't know if that mod would make its way to consoles because I'm still building hyrule castle from breath of the wild as a base and that castles keeps and forts mod looks like it's evey castle engram oh and echos mod looks good too but also on pc andtumblr_pt7rqnyrgf1twm0wyo2_1280.thumb.jpg.2ee9a0d9f2b7a8c656c1d392018c273c.jpgde5doeyt58g01.thumb.jpg.39858cb9c6761986c19b8774dcf19aa3.jpg not on consoles as well

Mods on consoles is an awkward subject, they may or may not release more mods on console. I hope castles, keeps and forts comes out on console but I don't know how much of the mod would be made available. When s+ was integrated into the main game (homestead expansion) we only got a part of the mod with some of the useful elements missing entirely  (egg collecter, hatchery and nanny), it would have been nice to have the full mod released but with the options to disable/remove the elements/engrams that you don't want to include.

I do hope the castles keeps and forts mod does come out for consoles with that i could build an updated hyrule castle look with the engrams how does the hyrule castle from breath of the wild idea as base sound judging by the screenshots i posted with the topic?

Edited by Richard330

4 hours ago, Richard330 said:

It wouldn't get me banned because of the limit or just that it would cause lag? I only build it on single player though

I believe there is a limit to how many structures and items can be placed within an area, although I don't know how many items or what size area. I think it affects all game modes.

I don't think you can get banned for it, but you may reach a point where you can't place anymore structures (to finish it) or items to decorate the inside. Using the large 4 high walls instead of single walls will help. Hopefully CKF has larger walls and we get them on console.

Agreed i think CKF has all the needed and required engrams for the castle building to be honest CKF does have the authentic castle engrams that highly resemble hyrule castle I'm just using the stone walls etc and it causes lag hopefully it will be on consoles cause the stone doesn't get to finish every part of the castle rooms and etc such as the guard's chamber Dinning chamber Library port and finally the sanctum where king rhoam and princess zelda are based in breath of the wild and where also the calamity Ganon battle takes place

SanctumPreCalamity.jpg

tumblr_pauue449nT1x2q96no3_1280.jpg

Edited by Richard330