Turkey Trial DodoRex

GerBear

1 hour ago, Kodking194 said:

an idea that syntac suugested which i really like is adding a turkey skin for dodos. also he suggested making turkeys drop somekind of special meat like turkey drum sticks. i had an idea for that when i saw the club skin in the list. the meat could be used as like a kibble food for carnivores. also restores health rapidly.  also can anyone confirm if they can still break metal, or even brake tek. the turkeys should really be buffed, they are a joke now. 

They are not a joke, just play as a newbie and you will be suprised. Ofcourse the op gigas and manas can shred them, try to kill them with tamed carno/rex.

2 minutes ago, devid20 said:

They are not a joke, just play as a newbie and you will be suprised. Ofcourse the op gigas and manas can shred them, try to kill them with tamed carno/rex.

man i killed one with a non mutated, non leveled rex that had okay stats. back in the old times of ark. even alphas fear them. now that they passive they are a complete joke.

5 hours ago, GerBear said:

lol I was watching a youtuber name Sl1pg8r who was playing during the very first turkey trials in 2015. Back then they only gave you 1 wishbone and apparently the dodorex cost 1000 wishbones to summon XD. The grind was real!

i watched allll of pooping evolved's vids

they were sooo funny

Archived