Fear Evolved 4 wishlist

DuncanMacleod08

Suggestion

Fear Evolved 4 wishlist

Dodorex and dodo wyvern to spawn more than one per map as most of the time my server on offical i play on it wasn't found and killed in time always fled not enough time to find it maybe start timer earlier in night like 7pm game time and keep end time same...

Dodo rock drake for abberation dlc 

And corrupted dodorex for extinction dlc

Underwater event creatures

Jack o lantern anglers for event

Skeletal plesi and mosas

A special boss fight during event only

Pumpkin broodmother special redesigned boss fight special features pumpkin goo web attack slows dinos move speed those hit by web looks like sticky pumpkin insides

Rancid pumpkin seed attack disease based dot in radius around where rancid seed lands will have to reposition to avoid the dot

Summon pumpkin araenos 

End of fight if won should be special pumpkin araeno skin , element amount based on difficulty going in and pumpkins x amount based on diffculty choosen... Araenos it summons should just be chitin and meat throw skin at end on everyone that participated in killing boss

undead Dragonrider like headless horseman but riding the dragon boss 

Undead dragon boss with rider special attacks

Flying strafe allows dragonrider to shoot skeleton arrows as it goes by and drop random poison gernades negated by gas mask or applies a dot 

Summon zombie petras and skeletal dimos

Fire attack but skin to have a greenish unholy flames works same as current boss fight

Drops a skin for bows called bone bow skin bow made from bones with skull in middle arrows knock and shoot out mouth of skull  

Halloween based decorative building parts

Creepy door knockers

Gargoyle statuary

Blood fountain 

Candlesticks

Spider webbing

1 reply to this server topic

I like it. 

I am all for adding more to the events. 

It would also be nice to get some full costume skins that you can either craft or earn by defeating a dodo-beast. We get a ton of hat/helmet skins most of the time, but no full set costumes. Some could include; (but really this list could go on forever...)

• Scientist 
  • Adventurer
  • Pirate
  • Knight
  • Astronaut
    • etc...

Archived