Looking for new Server to play Solo or Tribe to join

Hey all,

I am a relatively new player. I am in my 30's.  My character is level 74 or so. 

I pretty much join a server, work my ass off to get metal tools, tame a dino or two then get wiped out entirely while logged out right away.

Also dealing with a lot of griefers and people who only seem to know how to insults moms and say weird homophobic poop in chat.

I want to enjoy the game, and actually progress to having better dinosaurs and tek. 

I play on PS4.

Would like to join a good server  as a solo or small tribe.

Thanks,

-Mike 

G'day Mike. There are actually quite a few good established unofficial servers listed in here. It's just a matter of having a browse and finding one that looks like it has the rates and maps that you'd be comfortable with and enjoy. Try a few out and see how you go.

You will always find a few toxic and semi-toxic personalities in a game like this especially with a lot of younger less emotionally mature players. PvP servers will have more than PvE but either way the trick is to find a server that has more of the good players than the bad.

If you need any more advice or info just give me a yell and I'll be happy to help if I can.

Hola ven y pruébalo 

Nombre del servidor:
VALHALLAX20/FULLEXP/STACKMODE/AUTOENGRAM/PVE-P/KIT/MERCADO

Plataforma: Ps4
Información:  
Mapa: valguero
Farm: x20
Tameo: x150
Insta exp.
Autoengrams
Teleport en obeliscos
Stackmod
Servidor Pve-Pvp
Mercado: Venta de dinos, ofertas especiales(moneda lingotes de metal).
Kit de inicio: Dientes de sable lvl 300+, herramientas y armadura de metal, y accesorios. (para solicitar el kit ingresa al grupo de discord).
 kit de posteo 
 Eventos interactivos(ring de peleas, pista de carreras y muchos mas)
Spawneo de dinos: Wyverns(relámpago, veneno), Reapers Queens, basiliscos, owl, gasbags, gachas y muchos mas.
Subastas, ring de peleas
Air drop white modificado: Todas las skins, candys de pinturas.
Air drop White bonus modificado: egg de rock drake (necesitas incubadora del servidor).
 Abiertos a opiniones para mejorar el server.
fire Link del discord: 
https://discord.gg/B8bGMW

On 11/18/2019 at 3:48 PM, KillaGorilla345 said:

Hey all,

I am a relatively new player. I am in my 30's.  My character is level 74 or so. 

I pretty much join a server, work my ass off to get metal tools, tame a dino or two then get wiped out entirely while logged out right away.

Also dealing with a lot of griefers and people who only seem to know how to insults moms and say weird homophobic poop in chat.

I want to enjoy the game, and actually progress to having better dinosaurs and tek. 

I play on PS4.

Would like to join a good server  as a solo or small tribe.

Thanks,

-Mike 

Hi, I’m in a similar situation. I have experience playing Ark Mobile (lv 95) solo PvP and recently made the switch to PS4. I’m interested in joining a decent server as well.

Archived