How Much Griffin Kibble to Tame a High Level Griffin With 10x Soothing Balm

So hey wassup guys! 
So recently I've had thoughts of taming a high level griffin in my single player medium difficulty server in ark mobile! And believe it or not, this is actually going to be the first time I tame a high level one.

It all started when I was flying around with my tapejara looking for a high level anky to tame when I found a MAX LEVEL 150 GRIFFIN! I have already tamed low level griffins before on other servers with allo kibble for my tribemates to then make the griffin kibble and go team each of us a high level one. But I've actually never gone to go tame a high level one myself.

But now that I found the 150 griffin I really want it, especially since it has a beautiful icy blue back with a pure white belly. But I want to know how much griffin kibble I would need to use in order to come prepared. I tried searching the wiki to see but either I'm blind or it just doesn't say. And I find out by experience that DodoDex is quite unreliable. So here is my question...How much griffin kibble will I need to tame this magnificent beast with a 10x soothing balm? Also, I would love to know the amounts for these levels as well...

How much griffin kibble with 10x soothing balm for a level 30?

How much griffin kibble with 10x soothing balm for a level 150?

How much griffin kibble with 10x soothing balm for a level 300?

How much griffin kibble with 10x soothing balm for a level 450?

If you don't know or can't help it's fine, but for those of you who do know would you mind posting and telling me below? Thanks and have fun playing Ark!

@TypicalArkGamer It’s been a while since I tamed a max level griffin on a brutal server, i.e. 450, but I faintly recall it taking around 6-10 regular griffin kibble with a 10x balm. It was a male griffin. There is occasionally a phenomenon where female creatures tame at two different rates, so your results may vary. With God console this can also be easier now that griffins can be force leveled, I would never resort to this method for griffins.

I’m sorry if this isn’t helpful. 

8 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

@TypicalArkGamer It’s been a while since I tamed a max level griffin on a brutal server, i.e. 450, but I faintly recall it taking around 6-10 regular griffin kibble with a 10x balm. It was a male griffin. There is occasionally a phenomenon where female creatures tame at two different rates, so your results may vary. With God console this can also be easier now that griffins can be force leveled, I would never resort to this method for griffins.

I’m sorry if this isn’t helpful. 

Hey, thanks for replying man! So just about 6 - 10 with a 450? Dang I though it would be at least 20.

Thanks bro, I'll make sure to take at least 10 since the max is 150 with me. But yeah thank you!

Archived