Lotusninjax101

PILLARS!!!!!

11 hours ago, Lotusninjax101 said:

PILLARS!!!!!

I am new to ark i dont pvp yet im only on pve. I am having terrible luck finding a spot to call home i keep finding these whole areas pillared off. Is this fair gameplay or can i report this? I am on xbox

Submit a Support Ticket and the enforcement team will investigate and wipe their pillars if they judge these tribes are claiming to much land. Regardless of what was said above, they do wipe pillars when tribes are claiming more land than they need, not only when they block something.

15 hours ago, R0b1983 said:

Once you get to a stage were you want to protect what's around you you'll understand about the pillars. I said the same thing 6 months ago and now I'm putting pillars down,not just for me but for people like yourself that want to experience the game and not crowded mess 

XD

Once some one plays long enough on official Pve they will understand why.

So. After some time and lots of pain, i have figured it out. So before i get labeled as dumb i literally just started playing around the time i made this post. First off i get the pillar thing now. Second i did not know but quickly learned that i could swap servers. That helped but the most impoetant thing i learned was patience and just talk to the folks set up on the servers. They quickly assisted me in finding a spot, were nice enough to help me clear it, of trees and creatures so i could build peacefully and safley. So anyone who is just starting and finds an area pillard, just be patient and ask for some help. There is going to be a spot you can build, and there are people who will help you find that spot. Cheers folks thanks again for all the information.

Edited by Lotusninjax101

22 hours ago, Lotusninjax101 said:

So. After some time and lots of pain, i have figured it out. So before i get labeled as dumb i literally just started playing around the time i made this post. First off i get the pillar thing now. Second i did not know but quickly learned that i could swap servers. That helped but the most impoetant thing i learned was patience and just talk to the folks set up on the servers. They quickly assisted me in finding a spot, were nice enough to help me clear it, of trees and creatures so i could build peacefully and safley. So anyone who is just starting and finds an area pillard, just be patient and ask for some help. There is going to be a spot you can build, and there are people who will help you find that spot. Cheers folks thanks again for all the information.

No problem, it may look bad on most servers, regardless of what was said above (wink), pillaring is how it goes just to make sure every one can play on PvE official in a weird reverse scenario style of way.