Compensation for good ideas used by the Devs/Mods

KRONOSDOUBLE

Suggestion

Compensation for good ideas used by the Devs/Mods

LEGO does a good job of this. They have a way to suggest ideas for the LEGO sets. If an idea is supported heavily by the LEGO community, then it gets reviewed by LEGO. If the company decides the guy who came up with the original concept has a good idea, then they may decide to use his concept. So if his idea was a new LEGO set and the LEGO company decides to actually use this idea, they will compensate the individual who originally came up with the idea based on how many lego sets are sold I believe. 

I think this could be something cool implemented. Whether it be just recognition or even a cash compensation of $1000, I think it would be cool to get recognition for good ideas posted on these forums if the Devs/Mods think they are good enough to be implemented.

6 replies to this server topic

20 minutes ago, Spiral3 said:

Two thoughts:

1. This is a great idea and they should absolutely compensate people for their ideas
  2. Bwahahahaha! LOL!  You think they're going to give money to other people? XD You must be new here.

money doesn't have to be the only form of compensation. As I said, it could simply be recognition of who came up with the idea first, or perhaps the individual who became the main proponent of said idea. Another form of compensation could be a special dino tame or a lot of one resource. They could perhaps offer a list of items and the originator of the idea can choose one from the list.

Archived