How to improve ARK

Smokey76

Suggestion

How to fix ARK

Everywhere you will see problems about ark and what needs to be fixed but it is rare to see a solution. in this topic i want to see how many suggestions we can come up with to fix certain issues. i think i might even consider turned all of this into an email to wild card to see if there is a way to help the devs out a bit. 

My suggestions:

1) No throwing out cryo dino near enemy foundation to help people prepare when being raided

2) 2.5X damage for turrets and plant X (possibly even spikes) when a tribe is offline or even just making a resistance buff? to make people online raid more.

3) No desert titan on abb. WC made a no flier rule now lets stick to it

4) ask the player base what they want instead of just adding something random because sometime we might not like it.

5) more events! lets get the servers more populated for PvP because thats what most your player base are here for!

6) Big tribes a bit nerfed. the gap between the average tribe and the overlords is getting a bit too big IMHO. maybe making better bp's a little esier to find so thats its not just alphas with good weapons/ Armour but you would need to be very careful with something like this as to not break the game (ask pvp players on their opinions)

7) engram points. please fix this. i know that its still possible to make everything because of mindwipe tonics but maybe for small tribes maybe you get a few more points per level and even make an option to auto unlock all engrams that your high enough level for on singleplayer. 

8 ) make fast fliers an option for singleplayer aswell and even something to toggle speed on how fast items craft/ cook/ smelt etc.

Please don't be afraid to put your suggestions below! ? 

1 reply to this server topic

Archived