form what i can tell u guys must be new, as in u have not experienced the thx giving event, seriously OP turkeys spawn on the island and they are extremely aggressive, they will attack bases automatically and if u attack them and there is wild creatures nearby they all aggro onto you, meaning it can be very hard. they caused a lot of problems as if i recall they can brake up to metal. they cant be picked up and usually u can aggro lead them away if they are attacking a base. yes u get wishbones and u can summon a tamed dodorex if i remember correctly, i bet they will add more new stuff in like maybe skins and decor. also possibly event colours

2 hours ago, LEDminer said:

Hopefully we get the event in the first place, unless it's been confirmed.

I suppose event colours, candies, new cosmetics (turkey swimsuits...), and of course the aggressive turkeys. I really want the autumn colours, they were a nice seasonal touch.

It has been confirmed, along with Winter Wonderland.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TwisterRafael said:

With this killer chicken event, can anyone tell if Christmas is going to happen?

Yes they've confirmed Winter Wonderland is happening.

I said that 4 posts up.

Edited by GP
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, WarpSpasm said:

Also, will it be possible to summon more than 1 dodorex at a time? And on a separate note, will it be possible to take dodorex(es) into boss fights?

DodoRex can't be taken to boss fights. I believe previously it was only 1 summoned at a time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nails said:

So if i read the patch notes on this Turkey event am I to assume that the turkeys will not spawn on unofficial servers once activated???

They will spawn once activated. What you said doesn't make sense.

The amount of wishbones per kill is too low or the cost of crafting the holiday items is to high.  There are a lot of items to craft if you want to get at least one of each of them.  We should be able to enjoy the event items without a requirement of a constant grind to kill turkeys.  I am disappointed.  :(

My experience with Turkey trial 3 event

I'm a bit new to ark events, its my first year in game.

I had to wait on imprint time for my dino so i decided to use that time to get some food.

I want out with pack of tre dire wolfs pack and riding rex.

At one point we encounter new unseen dino who look like chicken and is big like dodo.

Latter i realized that is event monster level 250 turkey or something like that.

I didn't know that it is so strong. I attacked it with wolf pack. Each wolf is level 400+, each have 8000 + hp and 800 damage + pack buff of  course.

Monster killed all wolves, Command to stop and follow didn't work.

I tried to beat it with rex too for about 20 mminutes.

I missed "want care" time to imprint  one dino at base too.

In the end when my rex lost about 16 k hp i had to run away.

That's very "cool" and "funny" event. for developers probably.

But there is problem.

I'm still without food and i don't want to go out of base to risk to loose  more dinos.

Should i cryo all and come back when event is over?

• Haha 1