Turkey Trials

JohnnyWaffles

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

form what i can tell u guys must be new, as in u have not experienced the thx giving event, seriously OP turkeys spawn on the island and they are extremely aggressive, they will attack bases automatically and if u attack them and there is wild creatures nearby they all aggro onto you, meaning it can be very hard. they caused a lot of problems as if i recall they can brake up to metal. they cant be picked up and usually u can aggro lead them away if they are attacking a base. yes u get wishbones and u can summon a tamed dodorex if i remember correctly, i bet they will add more new stuff in like maybe skins and decor. also possibly event colours

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, LEDminer said:

Hopefully we get the event in the first place, unless it's been confirmed.

I suppose event colours, candies, new cosmetics (turkey swimsuits...), and of course the aggressive turkeys. I really want the autumn colours, they were a nice seasonal touch.

It has been confirmed, along with Winter Wonderland.

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, WarpSpasm said:

Also, will it be possible to summon more than 1 dodorex at a time? And on a separate note, will it be possible to take dodorex(es) into boss fights?

DodoRex can't be taken to boss fights. I believe previously it was only 1 summoned at a time.

My experience with Turkey trial 3 event

I'm a bit new to ark events, its my first year in game.

I had to wait on imprint time for my dino so i decided to use that time to get some food.

I want out with pack of tre dire wolfs pack and riding rex.

At one point we encounter new unseen dino who look like chicken and is big like dodo.

Latter i realized that is event monster level 250 turkey or something like that.

I didn't know that it is so strong. I attacked it with wolf pack. Each wolf is level 400+, each have 8000 + hp and 800 damage + pack buff of  course.

Monster killed all wolves, Command to stop and follow didn't work.

I tried to beat it with rex too for about 20 mminutes.

I missed "want care" time to imprint  one dino at base too.

In the end when my rex lost about 16 k hp i had to run away.

That's very "cool" and "funny" event. for developers probably.

But there is problem.

I'm still without food and i don't want to go out of base to risk to loose  more dinos.

Should i cryo all and come back when event is over?

Archived