Drops blocked on server

Jarbo

9 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

You also can report this I believe due the coc now long ago yes would need blow up whatever is blocking now need send support ticket maybe they get a structure wipe worst case tribe wipe take pics of all 

This sort of behavior is actually allowed on PvP. Many tribes do it to make it Harder for raiders to get their gear but it doesn't really stop much. Just makes them a target. 

2 hours ago, Logan96 said:

This sort of behavior is actually allowed on PvP. Many tribes do it to make it Harder for raiders to get their gear but it doesn't really stop much. Just makes them a target. 

I thought I read a post that it's against  the rules to block transferring of characters  ...yes u can block obby but not every drop way off the map maybe a moderator  can confirm this @Joebl0w13 if you could be so kind to clarify  this thnx.if it is OK to block all exits then idea suggest the opcraft a lot of grenades\c4 xD

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

I thought I read a post that it's against  the rules to block transferring of characters  ...yes u can block obby but not every drop way off the map maybe a moderator  can confirm this @Joebl0w13 if you could be so kind to clarify  this thnx.if it is OK to block all exits then idea suggest the opcraft a lot of grenades\c4 xD

Ya this is ok in PVP. You just can't spawn block. You can block anything else.

In short, you can block players to keep them on a server, you can't block them from joining it.

Archived