Artifact Tributing Loot Tables: ARK Mobile

So hey wassup guys! Lately I have actively been going into the caves so I can tribute artifacts and get good blueprints and soothing balms on my new solo player medium difficulty server! I am doing this for those of you who don't know this or really have no clue of what loot you might get. Or even if you just want a picture or an image to see.
As many of you might know, each artifact from the different caves has a different loot table. So when you tribute an artifact it will randomly select 3-5 things from the loot table and give them to you. This loot includes a variety of things like really good weapon and armor blueprints and also even things like amber, potent dust, a revival platform, saddles, soothing balms (10x), and even grenades!

Each artifact has a different loot table depending on how difficult the cave you got it from was. Here is a picture of all the artifacts and the caves where you get them from and what loot you can get from them...

AF86A693-48D7-4BC3-BB32-A2F132C84718.thumb.jpeg.2076ebd5a6480ddfc439b13ffecf101f.jpeg

Here is the link to the wiki.... https://ark.gamepedia.com/Tributing_(Mobile)

So yeah, just for the people out there who didn't know or just want an image to look at. Sorry if they're quite blurry, don't really know how to fix that. But I added a link for this reason.

So yeah, I hope you are having a great day and have fun playing Ark!

Archived