Cannot get the game to play.

FullCrownKing

Cannot get the game to play.

I made this account for the sole purpose of asking the actual ARK community if there is a fix for this yet. So every time I attempt to start any server, it loads for a few seconds then crashes. Stating Something about eu4 shoooter having crashed then a laundry list of errors underneath it. I have attempted everything i can find. Updating my drivers. Validating files. Deleting a select few then validating. Uninstalling-reinstalling-validating-found missing files-validate-run game-crash.

Anyone know what the hell is happening here? Would love to play this game but for some reason, it refuses to load properly.

Computer Information:
    Manufacturer:  ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    Model:  ROG Strix GL12CP_GL12CP
    Form Factor: Desktop
    No Touch Input Detected

Processor Information:
    CPU Vendor:  GenuineIntel
    CPU Brand:  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz

Operating System Version:
    Windows 10 (64 bit)
    NTFS:  Supported

Video Card:
    Driver:  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    DirectX Driver Name:  nvldumd.dll
    Driver Version:  26.21.14.4112
    DirectX Driver Version:  26.21.14.4112
    Driver Date: 10 24 2019
    OpenGL Version: 4.6
    Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel
    Monitor Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
    DirectX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    VendorID:  0x10de
    DeviceID:  0x1c03
    Revision:  0xa1
    Number of Monitors:  1
    Number of Logical Video Cards:  1
    No SLI or Crossfire Detected
    Primary Display Resolution:  1920 x 1080
    Desktop Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Primary Bus: PCI Express 16x
    Primary VRAM: 6143 MB
    Supported MSAA Modes:  2x 4x 8x

Sound card:
    Audio device: Speakers (3- Ear Force Stealth

Memory:
    RAM:  16307 Mb

Im just validating my files now. So I started the game using the shootergame.exe, now when I get to choose the server the battleye kills the game without an error and asks me to install it. So i did. Then it happened again.... why yalls game hate me so? What did I do? Does it know of my shady past?

Ignore the validate files if it says 2 files to fix, thats not the problem.  Those are just files that get changed for user settings after its downloaded, it will always fix 2 files if nothing is wrong. If you see more files than that, then there was something wrong.

I'd start w/ official or single player, or non-dedicated first to get it working.  unofficial servers will have mods that could take too long to download while you are trying to connect causing those connections to fail.  I'd first try running it on the low end settings or even extremely low memory settings.  If it can run on one of those, you can turn things up after.  I don't have any ideas other than that right now.

Archived