effectiveness level

NightGuy09

• Volunteer Moderator
16 hours ago, NightGuy09 said:

effectiveness level

i was taming a level 140 abb megalosaurus then it got hit by a snake so i let so I let her wake up then ko her again useing extraordinary Kibble i only got 56% effectiveness. so does this not work anymore?

It works, except for that specie. Megalosaurus are the only creature that retains their taming status when they wake up. Otherwise, you would have to restart the whole taming process when they wake up at night, etc. Now you could argue that they never sleep on that map, but they still carry that mechanism as they use the regular variant as base.

4 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

It works, except for that specie. Megalosaurus are the only creature that retains their taming status when they wake up. Otherwise, you would have to restart the whole taming process when they wake up at night, etc. Now you could argue that they never sleep on that map, but they still carry that mechanism as they use the regular variant as base.

Wow. This is pretty vital info. I've tamed 20 or 30 Ab Megalo's and bred them. Never knew that mechanism affected the Ab variant.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Wow. This is pretty vital info. I've tamed 20 or 30 Ab Megalo's and bred them. Never knew that mechanism affected the Ab variant.

Yeah, I believe this is an oversight on that map but they always behaved that way. Meaning that if you mess the effectiveness of your tame, you cannot reset them. However, nothing in the wild attack them as far as I know so I'm not sure how a snake managed to attack OP's (unless the snake attacked him and his tame was collateral damage I guess).

9 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Yeah, I believe this is an oversight on that map but they always behaved that way. Meaning that if you mess the effectiveness of your tame, you cannot reset them. However, nothing in the wild attack them as far as I know so I'm not sure how a snake managed to attack OP's (unless the snake attacked him and his tame was collateral damage I guess).

You are right i was looking at her stats and the snake hit me and her at the same time.

Archived