Ark sever questions

DAR3DSoul

Ark sever questions

VI'm trying to increase the rate at which dino babies mature faster and imprint alot quicker. There only seems to be a small range that I can change which doesnt do much. Am i missing something? How do I change it if possible? Also for the mating multiplier. I have it set to .25 and it stats that lower number mean more babies. However my dino's have a 4 hour wait??? 

Settings 

Mating multiplier. 25 (range .25 - 5)

Egg hatch speed .25 (range .25 - 5)

Baby mature rate 5 (range .25 -5)

Imprinting speed .25  (range .25 - 3)

If I have these backwards please let me know. Also this is on intrade servers for mobile ark.

2 hours ago, DAR3DSoul said:

Ark sever questions

VI'm trying to increase the rate at which dino babies mature faster and imprint alot quicker. There only seems to be a small range that I can change which doesnt do much. Am i missing something? How do I change it if possible? Also for the mating multiplier. I have it set to .25 and it stats that lower number mean more babies. However my dino's have a 4 hour wait??? 

Settings 

Mating multiplier. 25 (range .25 - 5)

Egg hatch speed .25 (range .25 - 5)

Baby mature rate 5 (range .25 -5)

Imprinting speed .25  (range .25 - 3)

If I have these backwards please let me know. Also this is on intrade servers for mobile ark.

They should all be the highest number except for the mating multiplier which should be the at the lowest setting of .1

Let me know if this isn’t clear. 

Archived