The Dome!

TranquilityEden

Dang bro, I wish I could be as such of a good builder as you! Honestly I'm Impressed, the only other person who I have admired and looked up for in building ideas was Syntac. But now I see this and I'm amazed! And the music fits this so well!

You my guy are talented! How where you able to make the hexagon shape? I have done it on PC but with the s+ mod where it adds triangle foundations, walls and roofs. As far as I'm concerned I don't think this is an option in mobile.

Also please forgive me if I asked a stupid question, usually my bases are only square shape sooooo ????

Only problem with this base might be the location and the fact that you don't have turrets or spikes to protect against spino attacks (as I usually see them spawn in this area)

But yeah, amazing build man! Definetly way way better than anything I have built

Hello typical ark gamer,

thanks man! Really appreciate your message! The octagon base is easy to do, pillar, ceiling on top, two fence foundations, 2 walls and a ceiling. Rinse and repeat. I use a slightly different method to this guy but his method works well (and he has done a tutorial while I have not lol!!) 

The  16 sided base is a little more complicated but I have Captain fatdog’s (link in vid description) tutorial to thank for that, he is the real genius :)

The spino attack was not an issue on my single player but it could well be.  I guess a surrounding ring of spikes would solve that issue as you suggest. I have never played on a pvp server so have never used turrets. Might have a go at adding some and post a few pics!

I have a few other build vids take a look if you get a few mins free, just started making vids and need the views :D

Thanks again for you message!

Tranquility

6 hours ago, TranquilityEden said:

Hello typical ark gamer,

thanks man! Really appreciate your message! The octagon base is easy to do, pillar, ceiling on top, two fence foundations, 2 walls and a ceiling. Rinse and repeat. I use a slightly different method to this guy but his method works well (and he has done a tutorial while I have not lol!!) 

The  16 sided base is a little more complicated but I have Captain fatdog’s (link in vid description) tutorial to thank for that, he is the real genius :)

The spino attack was not an issue on my single player but it could well be.  I guess a surrounding ring of spikes would solve that issue as you suggest. I have never played on a pvp server so have never used turrets. Might have a go at adding some and post a few pics!

I have a few other build vids take a look if you get a few mins free, just started making vids and need the views :D

Thanks again for you message!

Tranquility

Your welcome bro! And yes, I recently visited your you channel to see what it was about and saw all of your videos. You're amazing man. Unfortunatley my youtube account can't work and keeps saying that my password is not supported or anything ?. So I've tried changing at least 3 times now and it keeps saying the same thing.

But whenever I get it fixed I will definitley suscribe to you and like your videos! ??? You earned it. And thanks for considering my idea about the spikes. I remember once building a greenhouse for my plants on a tree platform (tree house) and then just decided to place 2 of my mutated otters in there just for safekeeping.

I went out to start building a pipeline towards the greenhouse when a notification appeared saying that my Squirty (my otters name ?) level 249 was killed by a wild argy level 135. So I quickly hurried over with my tapejara and came to the most infuriating scene ever. My greenhouse was in ruins and there inside it was an argy flying over my other otter (Bubblegum, because it was almost a cyanide color) and pecking it once in a while. I immediatley flew over to it with my tapejara and killed the stupid argy. But the damage had been done ?.

It destroyed quite a few of my walls and ceilings and worst of all it killed my poor little Squirty ?. So yeah, spinos are even worse. I decided to put plant species x to protect against such cases and decided to build a temporary stone hut in the tree platform so my otter is safer.

But yeah, almost anything can break greenhouse walls, so a little protection might help. Especially if you have tames inside which was my case.

And thanks for the video! I'll definetly start implementing this on my builds!

Stay awesome man and have fun playing Ark!

Archived