OC-PVE-Official-Ragnarok96 down for 4 days now

Jamie23

Since 11/11/2019  OC-PVE-Official-Ragnarok96 server is offline. This is 94 hours now (see also battlemetrics.com). I reported it already following the instructions given in this forum (How to Report a Server Outage )

No reaction so far. And I can't find any information about it. My base with my lightning wyvern is on this official server. So I can't play Ark at the moment. What should I do? Did I miss something? Does anybody have some informations? Thanks for any feedback!

• Volunteer Moderator
36 minutes ago, Jamie23 said:

Since 11/11/2019  OC-PVE-Official-Ragnarok96 server is offline. This is 94 hours now (see also battlemetrics.com). I reported it already following the instructions given in this forum (How to Report a Server Outage )

No reaction so far. And I can't find any information about it. My base with my lightning wyvern is on this official server. So I can't play Ark at the moment. What should I do? Did I miss something? Does anybody have some informations? Thanks for any feedback!

It is up. It was moved to a new IP, so you must add it back to your favorites as mentioned there:

That's the new IP for that server: steam://connect/128.0.115.20:27023

Archived