Taking away tames

Su3zy2019

If I misinterpreted your information then I apologise, but since it was one sentence where you mentioned exploit tames and then some of your legit ones being removed, it was implied that you had exploit tames. You even state everybody has had it done, again inferring that you did also. However if I have unfairly tarred you with a brush for exploiting then good luck with persuing recompense for your missing tames.  

I will bet anything they were exploited. Most land dinos from what I have seen have not been fixed tho, gigas & ankys ect. But if you want to share a screenshot of your deleted dino I'll happily show you why it was removed

People like you are why the game is such a mess rn. Stop looking to cheat/exploit others

5 hours ago, Oldkane said:

You called them exploit tames, so obviously something about them that was wrong.  A definition of exploit from online dictionary applicable here would be: make use of a situation to obtain advantage in an underhand or unfair way.  So still no sympathy, you can call it exploit, I call it something else. 

Bro you need glasses, he didn't say his tames are exploited tames

Exploited tames or not...

Play fair and stop whining...the fact is when something is removed (right or not), it is because of people who couldn‘t play fair.

Blame these players and not the developers of Ark.

I didn‘t never understand the sense of cheating. Why playing a game in an unfair manner? Has this something to do with their non-present ego? 

Man, you better talk clearer. At first I thought you said that you had a combo of both fair and exploited tames and that you where complaining that WarDrum took both the exploited and some of the fair tames away. But as I read through the feed I found out otherwise.

Maybe if you speak clearer then people will feel a bit more sympathy for you.

And good luck with getting your tames back, although I don't know how you're gonna do it.

BTW just like Xaos said, don't blame WarDrum, they literally have been working hard to make this game better.

They get hundreds of reports and tickets each day that they have to go through and fix. Meanwhile they gotta be working on implementing stuff to the game. Many people might disagree, but they actually care about us the community.

Sure they sometimes do mess up badly with some new updates. But hey, they're HUMANS just like us. And at least they actually work to fix them. Maybe not at the speed or time that we would like them to. But at least just by having people here checking on survivetheark means that they care. 

They don't have the time to be implementing everyone's requests to the game, so cut them some slack

Archived