lol Let's boycott ark till they nerf mags

Peaceable

27 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

... Mags?

What are those, managarmr? Aren't they pretty nerfed already?

I was assuming Manas.

Yeah... speaking as a PvE player they have already been nerfed into the ground. Everytime I take my mana out and try to use the breath attack I wonder why they even have a breathe attack 

2 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

I was assuming Manas.

Yeah... speaking as a PvE player they have already been nerfed into the ground. Everytime I take my mana out and try to use the breath attack I wonder why they even have a breathe attack 

How are manas weak on PVE ? Even a 150 tamed mana can kill every wild dino in game. A mana is about as hard to tame as an argy and can kill anything a rex or wyvern can kill. How is that weak ?

5 minutes ago, covenantgrunt said:

How are manas weak on PVE ? Even a 150 tamed mana can kill every wild dino in game. A mana is about as hard to tame as an argy and can kill anything a rex or wyvern can kill. How is that weak ?

Barely kills haha but yes does the deed but is poop Stam /food massive pooping while fighting it a great mount for pvp but PVE it's worthless...

16 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Barely kills haha but yes does the deed but is poop Stam /food massive pooping while fighting it a great mount for pvp but PVE it's worthless...

You probably are not using manas correctly. Manas actually have fastest stam regen of any creature in game. You hop off your mana, wait 3 seconds and it will be full stamina no matter how much stam it has. On officials 20K stam manas recharge to full stam in 3 seconds like this. 

Food drain is not really a concern. Manas can go for hours of fighting continuously while starving and under fire. The HP drain is negligible. 

Manas have insane damage. A 150 mana should out DPS any 150 dino you can tame other than a giga or a velo. Whats your mana stats like ? You should be leveling manas in melee and stam primarily. 

If you are comparing level 78 manas against your level 400 theriz then yeah manas might seem bad. But manas of equivalent level simply outclass any other dino in PVE damage potential except for a giga. Best example can be seen in OSDs, on official pvp the only other dino other than gigas that see OSD action are manas,

1 minute ago, covenantgrunt said:

You probably are not using manas correctly. Manas actually have fastest stam regen of any creature in game. You hop off your mana, wait 3 seconds and it will be full stamina no matter how much stam it has. On officials 20K stam manas recharge to full stam in 3 seconds like this. 

Food drain is not really a concern. Manas can go for hours of fighting continuously while starving and under fire. The HP drain is negligible. 

Manas have insane damage. A 150 mana should out DPS any 150 dino you can tame other than a giga. Whats your mana stats like ? You should be leveling manas in melee and stam primarily. 

Well mine are not so good but born 8085hp 1500 Stam 372 melee on legacy but yes I don't use them after the Nerf's they was good to do drops and such but not now lol ok how to use but I had Manas from prenerf and after can't be bothered with em lol

1 hour ago, Baklap said:

I havent tried it personally, but how do you do that without getting eaten by the giga? Since you have to be really close to do damage.

You can lead them into water, and while you are breathing, you can go into the water w/ the mana and continue the attack.  Can be done in one full breath.

15 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Well mine are not so good but born 8085hp 1500 Stam 372 melee on legacy but yes I don't use them after the Nerf's they was good to do drops and such but not now lol ok how to use but I had Manas from prenerf and after can't be bothered with em lol

Manas can still do drops and are second best choice after gigas.

The question is, if you think manas are weak now what dino do you think is better and are using in their place instead ? I honestly can not think of any. We have some beastly rex, theriz, spino etc lines on official pvp but manas have almost entirely replaced them. 

2 hours ago, covenantgrunt said:

Manas can still do drops and are second best choice after gigas.

The question is, if you think manas are weak now what dino do you think is better and are using in their place instead ? I honestly can not think of any. We have some beastly rex, theriz, spino etc lines on official pvp but manas have almost entirely replaced them. 

Well honestly theses days covenant I play unofficial. Rates are better less wear and tear on my soul. If u know what I mean ;) I join random server's build a base and defend it's basically  my favorite  thing to do in game lol I don't get  attached makes no difference if it's gone in 5 min or 5 days lol most of the time my bases decay.when I did play official it was on cross ark 8 xbox and loved it but got boring after awhile lol picking fights with alliances  and using alt accounts  to raid just to get some action  lol so when my xbox took a poop I moved to the windows 10 version  which is really  nice compared  to xbox one now I still play my legacy pve as well  just to keep up  with the jones;) I play on about 20 different  servers on pve lots to keep me busy about 100 hours a week lol .insomnia  helps me a lot lol .but to conclude  I haven't played official  since before extinction  and that was a isolated  cluster on foot is my best bet against  a mana.

7 hours ago, Baklap said:

I havent tried it personally, but how do you do that without getting eaten by the giga? Since you have to be really close to do damage.

And by really close you mean literally touching the giga. The breathe attack is a joke. Personally if I want to take out a wild giga I bring along my mate boosted pair of gigas. 

2 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

And by really close you mean literally touching the giga. The breathe attack is a joke. Personally if I want to take out a wild giga I bring along my mate boosted pair of gigas. 

You get the giga stuck on a cliff or rock. Or you can get behind him. Wild gigas have no saddle and freeze easily and you can chip away his health while frozen. It takes but the mana can dispatch wild gigas.

The real question, how are people defining weak here. You think a rex or a spino can kill a wild giga better than a mana ? How about a wyvern ? 

Archived