Transferring

Sweetlypsychotic

Transferring

Hello to all, i was hoping someone could help i have looked all over the net and cant find the answer to my question. I am newish at the game so i am still learning all the tricks. I would like to know if i can transfer items and dinos from, The Centre, Ragnarok and Valguero. I do not play on any servers only single player and i dont have PS plus or any other dlc's ether just those 3, i have internet but thats all. If there is a way please can someone explain to me how its done. I have tried but can only move from one Obelisk to another on the same map. Not to the different other maps. Thank you for the help.

Instead of selecting transfer, search for the button labeled upload survivor and upload tames. After uploading everything you want to take select the new map, don't make a new character. Instead select download survivor. Then respawn into one of the zones. After that make your way to an obelisk and search for your uploaded dinos, then download them and they should appear next to you. 

Archived