Muki19

Broodmother Alpha

I’d greatly advise bringing megatheriums with similar stats to that. Megatherium has a buff against bugs, boosting their attack. T-Rex will do great but I’d say pump a lot more into health and damage. A LOT. Broodmother has more health than the megalopithicus. Bring a daeodon and a Yutyrannus for their respective passive healing and courage roar.

On 11/17/2019 at 12:04 PM, Muki19 said:

Too bad my rexe did not make it. had first tried without juty. 25% had the brood mother still. I think I have to first find a blueprint with 99 and make 130+. 600% dmg should also be better. But the difference between beta and alpha is already enormous.

Rexes are good due to their tank bodies but megatheriums are better for the Brood Mother, due to their insect buff. I’d boost up health and damage on all of them. If you insist on taking t-Rex, pour all their points into health and damage. All of them. Take a Yutyrannus too and a daeadon or two. Ride on the Yutyrannus with a lot of stamina and use its Courage Roar. It is a big help and boosts up attack. The daeadon has a passive healing ability. Bring maybe two. Pile all their points into health and bring a lot of food for that one.