Broodmother Alpha

Muki19

I’d greatly advise bringing megatheriums with similar stats to that. Megatherium has a buff against bugs, boosting their attack. T-Rex will do great but I’d say pump a lot more into health and damage. A LOT. Broodmother has more health than the megalopithicus. Bring a daeodon and a Yutyrannus for their respective passive healing and courage roar.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 12:04 PM, Muki19 said:

Too bad my rexe did not make it. had first tried without juty. 25% had the brood mother still. I think I have to first find a blueprint with 99 and make 130+. 600% dmg should also be better. But the difference between beta and alpha is already enormous.

Rexes are good due to their tank bodies but megatheriums are better for the Brood Mother, due to their insect buff. I’d boost up health and damage on all of them. If you insist on taking t-Rex, pour all their points into health and damage. All of them. Take a Yutyrannus too and a daeadon or two. Ride on the Yutyrannus with a lot of stamina and use its Courage Roar. It is a big help and boosts up attack. The daeadon has a passive healing ability. Bring maybe two. Pile all their points into health and bring a lot of food for that one.

• 1 month later...

have now managed the alpha broodmother on the second try. the yuty has also proven very useful. the new rexe was only leveled on hp up to 45k-50k. 3 rexes have unfortunately died, but still better than everyone as before.

I still need the alpha megapithecus. what tactic is best to use? at the beta megapithecus, 13 rexes fell out of the arena. How can we prevent this?

Those Rex stats should be good for alpha brood and megapithecus with a yuti. You want more melee than health for megapithecus. We were farming alpha mega For element with 25k hp 775 melee rexes easy. 

The best way to do it is move your rexes to the corner near where you port in. Your Tames can't fall off here. The only place they can fall off is that hole to the right when you walk towards the boss near the stairs. Make sure your tames are on passive then back up a single tame towards the boss and run back to your tames once the megapithecus starts chasing, then whistle attack target when he gets over there. It's important that you back up to the boss so you can take off running without turning around. 

5 hours ago, Eddiew said:
Those Rex stats should be good for alpha brood and megapithecus with a yuti. You want more melee than health for megapithecus. We were farming alpha mega For element with 25k hp 775 melee rexes easy. 

The best way to do it is move your rexes to the corner near where you port in. Your Tames can't fall off here. The only place they can fall off is that hole to the right when you walk towards the boss near the stairs. Make sure your tames are on passive then back up a single tame towards the boss and run back to your tames once the megapithecus starts chasing, then whistle attack target when he gets over there. It's important that you back up to the boss so you can take off running without turning around. 

I just run to the boss with a yuty to lure it to where i put my rexes in the corner near where i port in, since the yuty have a small turning radius, so it can run back easily

Edit: More melee is nice but not really needed, since alpha broodmother is harder than alpha megapithecus

17 hours ago, Castlerock said:

I just run to the boss with a yuty to lure it to where i put my rexes in the corner near where i port in, since the yuty have a small turning radius, so it can run back easily

Edit: More melee is nice but not really needed, since alpha broodmother is harder than alpha megapithecus

You really only need to do alpha brood once for tek turrets. More melee is better for farming megapithecus for element. We we're running alpha mega back to back 4 times without healing with high melee. 

11 hours ago, Muki19 said:

yesterday I defeated the alpha megapithecus.

he was simpler than the Alpha broodmother.

did it so that i ran over with yuty and rex to lure him into the arena then i got the rest of the rexe and the rest was a piece of cake. 2 rexes unfortunately fell off.

Pull the megapithecus  to where you spawn in. You won't lose rexes from falling off. 

Archived