creatures u would like to see in a mod adding additional dinos

Kodking194

creatures u would like to see in a mod adding additional dinos

so one of my friends i play ark with has recently started working in the ark dev kit, he asked me to make a thread for him asking u guys to give him ideas or concepts for creatures u would love to see in the game. if you have a creature u would like to see post it here and i will send it forward to my friend. they can also have cool abilities as well. if you have also made your own creature up and would like to see it come to ark u can post it here. there is no name for the mod yet as he has not got a]much to work on. i shall post my own one to get it started.

image.thumb.jpeg.d1cfaeea51b94c2a1764e0a7a01d4f46.jpeg

the velociraptor would work like hyeanodons. they work in packs and will not pick fights they cant win. loyal to their packs if one is injured others will protect it. they can pounce onto creatures and gain a healing buff when ever they attack, they cannot be hit by the target they are attached to but can be harmed by others. after a certain amount of time (5-10 seconds) they leap off. instead of an oxygen stat they have an intelligence stat, this improves their buffs and can allow them to learn new combat maneuvers. they gain a packs bonus like wolves and compies, they also gain an alpha boost. in the wild all velociraptors will have an alpha leader, they are not tamable and a slightly bigger than the average raptor. to be able to tame velociraptors u must kill the alpha. then u must feed the remaining packs till they trust you as their alpha. they are breed able and can be mutated. a small Armour saddle can be equipped to them to reduce harm to the raptors. 

so what do u guys think. i always wanted velocirapor to make it into ark and since it has not entered i suggested this idea to my friend

here is another post,

Digital illustration of Australovenator wintonensis dinosaur

australovenator

this speedy Australian theropod lives in pairs. working together they hunt down small to medium creatures. capable of outrunning all other large theropods the australovenator relies on speed and strength, it can charge past creatures biting them in mid charge, causing a gnashed attack that drains the victim by 5% of their health. the australovenator also has the ability to slightly jump. while not in combat it passively heals faster than the normal therapod. the australovenator also has excellent turning, able to turn instantly, this can allow it to escape battles as soon as needed. while not a primary combat mount the australovenator is a highly valued mount. capable of quick travel and capable of easily traversing over terrain this medium sized theropod contains many uses.

Archived