Prime meat

DarkWolfXD

Suggestion

Prime meat

If the prime meat stack 10x

Is difficult obtain in official 1x  when you transfer in your inventory 
The prime meat spoil so fast!
And will change something so old. if you say''go in ragnarok get the mutton'' bro not is all time the ovis spawn and have a lot people killing because they play on ragnarok!!
Or saying for me to go play ''unofficial'' i know they stack good things in the game..organic polymer, meat, prime meat, mutton and a lot things who get a lot space in your inventory! but i want play official server!

Wildcard or Enforcer , why don't ask people what can be stacked! in twitter

6 replies to this server topic

Yeah yeah it's really a difficult game because stack prime can't

Omg stack 10x prime will wipe everything in the game!Forget the mek and titan

Let's go ride a prime meat and wipe all base in the game

It's a Titan Prime mek mesh meat  the broken thing in the game!

Bobs protect your base and run for the caves

1 minute ago, DarkWolfXD said:

Yeah yeah it's really a difficult game because stack prime can't

Omg stack 10x prime will wipe everything in the game!Forget the mek and titan

Let's go ride a prime meat and wipe all base in the game

It's a Titan Prime mek mesh meat  the broken thing in the game!

Bobs protect your base and run for the caves

Prime meat not stacking and decaying fast is to make the game harder early game and it does. 

Late game (when Meks and Titans are a thing) people are throwing out the annoyance that is prime meat as they have stacks of cooked prime already and are using kibble to tame if they are taming at all.

Your logic is faulty.

Official is what official is. If you don't like the official rules then despite saying you want to play on officials you, in fact, do not want to play on officials. You want to play on a server with some aspects of official but, in this case, with a stack mod. So look for or host that...on unofficial.

Official have rules?Omg 

This is a joke i think, i see people using aimbot, .ini, meshing base and keep playing the game (They lose the base but not the character)

And the dev don't do nothing if you are not a big streaming person...

But if i make a suggestion to change something which will make no different in the game, who will help new people in the game 

Omg i'm the guy who are talking poop!

I'm a sarcastic and ironic
So convince me without that robotic phrase '' it's hard for the game ''! What will really change at stake?

What a prime meat can do in this game really broken in this game!Tame dinos?But, what my carnivores dinos can do VS one mek, titan in the game or a good weap

If you say something really relevant i close this suggestion 

3 minutes ago, DarkWolfXD said:

Official have rules?Omg 

This is a joke i think, i see people using aimbot, .ini, meshing base and keep playing the game (They lose the base but not the character)

And the dev don't do nothing if you are not a big streaming person...

But if i make a suggestion to change something which will make no different in the game, who will help new people in the game 

Omg i'm the guy who are talking poop!

I'm a sarcastic and ironic
So convince me without that robotic phrase '' it's hard for the game ''! What will really change at stake?

What a prime meat can do in this game really broken in this game!Tame dinos?But, what my carnivores dinos can do VS one mek, titan in the game or a good weap

If you say something really relevant i close this suggestion 

Nah. It's your right to make a suggestion for the devs to possibly implement. That's what the section is for.

It's my right to offer a counter to the devs and you as the OP, why in my opinion I think it's a bad idea. 

Now that the devs got information from different view points, they can decide if it's a suggestion worth implementing. 

Carry on.

Archived