More Corporate To Player Base Communication

Jemcrystal

Suggestion

More Corporate To Player Base Communication

You do not legally have to do this.  And yes, I notice that WC leaves lots of notices for much of what they do.  Which is appreciated!

But I did not need to go through the stress you just put me through.  If you SUDDENLY shut an OFFICIAL server down for more than four hours PLZ COMMUNICATE WITH US.  Not a general go look at the CoC.  More of an updated what you are doing to help our server in words that don't sound haughty and over-our-non-programmer heads to understand.  

It might be viable for you to invest in a Public Relations Executive.  Not a forum mod, not a GM, but a person assigned to placate the public who players can do a "call out to" by typing their name on these forums.  This person is up to date in all the sudden disasters and off-line incidents or can get the info.  They have good people skills.  In Elder Scrolls Online it was a girl named Gina and she was good at calming the public down and keeping us informed on emergency updates.  

Also, our server is still broke.

1 reply to this server topic

@complexminded is that exact guy. It's just easier for him to communicate more quickly through twitter. 

You can also follow his feed through arkdevtracker.

Guy's pretty good at getting back to people though he's handling the whole player base by himself. It might not be bad to get him some help. 

Archived