Losing everything on server transfer (official)

Gietertjuh

Hey,

just tried transferring to another server with 2 tribe members. Their transfer went just fine, however as I click the transfer button I hear stuff breaking. I arrive and literally my whole inventory is gone and everything in my Ark data with it. What the actual ****?

Anyone else?

3 minutes ago, Gietertjuh said:

Hey,

just tried transferring to another server with 2 tribe members. Their transfer went just fine, however as I click the transfer button I hear stuff breaking. I arrive and literally my whole inventory is gone and everything in my Ark data with it. What the actual ****?

Anyone else?

Are you sure the timer was good on the items in your inventory. 

If not, the breaking sound essentially means it was removing the items as they weren't cleared for transfer. 

A fast enough recovery on the previous server might show a bag where you transferred from.

2 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Are you sure the timer was good on the items in your inventory. 

If not, the breaking sound essentially means it was removing the items as they weren't cleared for transfer. 

A fast enough recovery on the previous server might show a bag where you transferred from.

I relogged to the other server and no bag was there. But not only was everything off my body (and no it had no timer), my entire ark data was wiped. Not only that, the server I play on is now offline (confirmed by tribe members).

Transmitter -> no timer -> transfer -> hear break sound -> dont download character upon arrival on the new server, but just exit and log back on to the original server I transferred from -> log in there and download character in the base, not a single item on me, no bag, ark data cleansed entirely -> try relogging and pray -> cant find server anymore -> server is now down.

2 minutes ago, Gietertjuh said:

I relogged to the other server and no bag was there. But not only was everything off my body (and no it had no timer), my entire ark data was wiped. Not only that, the server I play on is now offline (confirmed by tribe members).

Hmm. You may have got unlucky as they are currently doing active enforcement on some servers (check topic at top of this forum for server lists). 

Video evidence of the transfer may help you recover some items through a ticket.

5 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Hmm. You may have got unlucky as they are currently doing active enforcement on some servers (check topic at top of this forum for server lists). 

Video evidence of the transfer may help you recover some items through a ticket.

Yep, it's in that list. Want to tell me my tribe members managed to transfer off no problem, but I transfer off 2 minutes later and I'm rekt* and lose a whole base ? (3 industrials, 20 heavies, 1 grinder, 4 gennies, 24 dedi boxes, rock drake etc.?)

So done with this glitching. Holy poop.

Archived