Bush people Mod

c7occ

Guest moobox

It's made by the people who work at Wildcard, so I don't think that it would be fair for them to win their own contest :P

Yeah I joined on the xb1 after the new servers and I'm a solo player. I found a video where the bush people spawn, work together, and build intense bases all over the island. You can tame them with cooked meet to build up a tribe to fight back and it's all single player.  Considering I hate everyone I've tried to tribe with this mod would be perfect for lone wolf players who aren't as social. 

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:06 AM, moobox said:

Just realized that you're not talking about SOTF, and that there is an actual bush people mod. My bad.

The Bush Peoples creator is Swords and this mod is part of the competition, its very impressive.  Reminds me of Minecraft days with Minions, good times.  Now, if only you could whip them my world would be complete.

Swords! we need a whip!  Give those bushies some incentive :ph34r:

Community voting on the mod contest entries will begin on April 11th.  The winners will be announced on May 15th, after finalist voting, spotlight and judging rounds.

15 hours ago, sparcmx said:

The Bush Peoples creator is Swords and this mod is part of the competition, its very impressive.  Reminds me of Minecraft days with Minions, good times.  Now, if only you could whip them my world would be complete.

Swords! we need a whip!  Give those bushies some incentive :ph34r:

Community voting on the mod contest entries will begin on April 11th.  The winners will be announced on May 15th, after finalist voting, spotlight and judging rounds.

Is there a link to follow and vote for that mod on April 11th??? I would pay good money to see that Bush people survival MOD in the game for single player. ARK is definitely my favorite game by far, unfortunately unless you were the first in servers or the first to purchase the game you won't survive in the ARK especially as a Lone wolf! This mod would be perfect for lone wolfs who want the whole exsperience of ark on single player.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 2:13 PM, FaytLiongod said:

I have a PC Hosted Server for PS4 and would love to have the bush people MOD added. Is there any news of something like this being added for console players?

It's doubtful. What Wildcard really needs to do is suck up their pride and accept the fact that they're going to need to create human NPC AI for the Vanilla experience. After Conan fixed their AI, utilising Thralls and fighting NPCs became an enjoyable experience. Even Minecraft has 'human' NPCs and villages, which add a ton of replayability to the game.

When I was a kid playing Minecraft, I would begin the game by rushing to find a NPC village to build in and build a wall around. I spent hours making Castle towns out of the villages and building huge forts. I've had some good times in ARK with the dinos but I would enjoy being able to go to a village and trade with NPCs or kill them idc something. Dossiers talking about these old tribes and survivors yet we never see or meet any of them. It's a damn shame

On 9/19/2017 at 1:01 PM, ShawnWolf said:

It's doubtful. What Wildcard really needs to do is suck up their pride and accept the fact that they're going to need to create human NPC AI for the Vanilla experience. After Conan fixed their AI, utilising Thralls and fighting NPCs became an enjoyable experience. Even Minecraft has 'human' NPCs and villages, which add a ton of replayability to the game.

When I was a kid playing Minecraft, I would begin the game by rushing to find a NPC village to build in and build a wall around. I spent hours making Castle towns out of the villages and building huge forts. I've had some good times in ARK with the dinos but I would enjoy being able to go to a village and trade with NPCs or kill them idc something. Dossiers talking about these old tribes and survivors yet we never see or meet any of them. It's a damn shame

If you play on any official pvp server for longer then 3 months. You will have plenty of stories about old tribes and survivors with nothing left of them to show other then maybe the dilapidated remains of there base and even then those will wither away in time. However, I do as well think this would be a great mod for single player as it would create a fun environment for you and some friends to mess with.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived