Shout Out to the Ark Support Team!

CCS1000

20 hours ago, Luewen said:

Name one game that dont make patches that add new bugs.

also every game! 

but yes i they should do some more optimization!

my hope is that when Genesis comes out , they do a lot of bug fixes  , make it run smoother ,  maybe add one or two things to mess around with even if its a QOL , then add content! like new dinos , items or whatever

4 hours ago, CanisLupus said:

> "Name one game that dont make patches that add new bugs."
> Says this literally after clearly not reading an entire post that is quite genuinely expressing that bugs are inevitable in patch releases, but not to the degree of Wild Card where they add in more serious bugs that merely layer over old bugs.

Learn to use your brain and read before responding. It looks a lot less pathetic that way. I never once had said bugs won't come with patches, that is merely of your own assumption in that regard and only goes to show you're attempting to literally pull out points already countered by me solely because you're incapable of accepting facts and reality. Although seeing as you lack basic human intelligence, let me overview everything I have been over for you so maybe, just maybe, you'll understand.

- ARK is a wonderful game, best of its kind, but incredibly buggy and poorly optimized
- WC releases patches which bug the game out hard
- Patches thereafter don't fix the bugs, they add more bugs on top of previous ones
- As much as I love ARK, anyone with half a brain cell knows when Devs are not the best on the block, which in this case WC could have much better but does not
- Overall, ARK is a fun game, but very poorly coded and because of such, patches seldom fix bugs, just add extra bugs

Another comparison example to maybe help you out:
Bugs + Bugs = Extra Bugs
WC Patches = Bugs
WC Patch + WC Patch = Extra Bugs, Not Fixed Bugs

Is that easier to understand or shall I continue to repeat myself and consistently counter every single point you make as a counterargument by using literally the same examples and logic I have been using against both you and invincibleqc this whole time? The fact that I am literally able to continually repeat the same exact thing every time to counter the irrationality of two people at once is... Sad, to say the least.

And thats exactly what your post implied. So maybe think before posting crap first. And here you are posting insult when your point was proven wrong. Try again. Pretty pathetic. Maybe you should read your post again.

Archived