Obsidian

Jimb0san

Island- Doedic where it lets you, Anky where it doesn't though for speed Mantis and pick beats them but Anky and Doedic can be transported with Argy. Mantis can't.

Rag- Obsidian Island (located around 68, 15) or the desert metal area has a lot of obsidian deposits too.

Obsidian Gacha- decent source as a supplement. Can get up to 30 a crystal.

Karkinos is best transporter regardless of map. If using Karkinos bring a weight Ravager too since it halfs obsidians weight. 

If you want poly though, organic is most efficient. 

Can get that through organic poly Gacha or killing Karkinos on Ab seems to be best way. Can also use a high melee, organic poly Moschops to harvest to get even more. (Whistle attack to harvest is better efficiency than riding). 

If map jumping is an issue. 

Mantis on Rag and SE

Penguins on Island, Rag, and Center maps.

If on Extinction, kill corrupted for their nodules. 

Organic poly is easy to gather just get it when you need it since it only stores for 30 minutes (90 minutes if placed in a snail). 

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Island- Doedic where it lets you, Anky where it doesn't though for speed Mantis and pick beats them but Anky and Doedic can be transported with Argy. Mantis can't.

Rag- Obsidian Island (located around 68, 15) or the desert metal area has a lot of obsidian deposits too.

Obsidian Gacha- decent source as a supplement. Can get up to 30 a crystal.

Karkinos is best transporter regardless of map. If using Karkinos bring a weight Ravager too since it halfs obsidians weight. 

If you want poly though, organic is most efficient. 

Can get that through organic poly Gacha or killing Karkinos on Ab seems to be best way. Can also use a high melee, organic poly Moschops to harvest to get even more. (Whistle attack to harvest is better efficiency than riding). 

If map jumping is an issue. 

Mantis on Rag and SE

Penguins on Island, Rag, and Center maps.

If on Extinction, kill corrupted for their nodules. 

Organic poly is easy to gather just get it when you need it since it only stores for 30 minutes (90 minutes if placed in a snail). 

Dude this was so detailed and thorough! Thank you so much for the different tips. 

20 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

I wish I could find out how many hours I've played, but as far as I've tried, not possible on PS4. But I would think I am well over 4k.

I just estimated. I know roughly how many hours I played a day during my high point and then lowballed it by 15% to compensate for a few days doing other stuff. 

Archived