alliance Alliances OPTION - building structures ON / OFF

slejo

Suggestion

Alliances OPTION - building structures ON / OFF

Please do the following simple option that if you make tribe alliance, you can have an option:

- DONT ALLOW an allied tribe to build any structures nearby
- ALLOW an allied tribe to build any structures nearby
- ALLOW TEMPORARY an allied tribe to build any structures nearby. BUT After alliance close - new added buildings can be damaged

This can be good thing in three aspects without any danger of griefing:

- do the trade
- do the bossfight
- bring help for someone (take someone into seat)

9 replies to this server topic

31 minutes ago, RainyTR said:

I agree +1, or atleast add public option to passenger saddles for helping someone without allience.

Currently you can ride on tape passenger seat without ally, adding all the other creatures would be nice. For allied structures it would be nice to allow the following:

-No structures

-Sleeping bags/riding passenger seat

-All structures

I would like to see alliance-chat per alliance, because now you can either write to all allies or to none.

If you want to pick people up for trades you can let them jump on wyvern back and dont let them move.

And if Wildcard doesnt implement this, remember to only create an alliance with people you trust.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

In the past you could jump on rock drake back, not sure if it still works

It does, as long as the owner enabled "Public Passenger" option on that specific Rock Drake.

EDIT: I just checked in-game and seems that option is no longer available for the Rock Drake. Bug? ?

2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

It does, as long as the owner enabled "Public Passenger" option on that specific Rock Drake.

EDIT: I just checked in-game and seems that option is no longer available for the Rock Drake. Bug? ?

Think intended. I had no option for that as far back as last year when I played Ab. I had to create temp alliances to allow passenger seating for the couple trades I did.

12 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Think intended. I had no option for that as far back as last year when I played Ab. I had to create temp alliances to allow passenger seating for the couple trades I did.

Because it's normal that griefing does not happen automatically and always. You were just lucky you missed it.
Second thing: bossfight or tek cave run - this is how long your tribe is open for griefers.

2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

No Public Passenger also on Managarmr you need invite first to alliance before he can jump on to public passenger

• Volunteer Moderator
33 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

10 minutes ago, Sleiva said:

No Public Passenger also on Managarmr you need invite first to alliance before he can jump on to public passenger

Ah that explains it. Always been allied with the folks I travelled with.

Archived