Unicorn taming help

Aloemarshmallo

Unicorn taming help

I have tried to take unicorns multiple times but when I try to feed the I end up eating the kibble. It took the soothing balm no problem. I don’t know if you only get one shot at taming it or if im not hitting the right  buttons (I’m on mobile) please help and explain each step  thoroughly. Thanks 

On 11/12/2019 at 1:10 AM, Larkfields said:

You need to press E to jump on the Unicorn, then immediately press E to feed it.

Put carrots in your "0" hotbar slot, and press E when it asks for food.
Higher levels will want more than one carrot.

Look them up on dododex
https://www.dododex.com/taming/unicorn

He's on mobile

An easy way that i just found out is that you can mount it. Are you following it around and feeding it or do you mount it? 
It's easier when you mount it cause you don't have to worry about having it selected and following it around

If you want to know how to mount it I have a recent feed on this... 

16 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

An easy way that i just found out is that you can mount it. Are you following it around and feeding it or do you mount it? 
It's easier when you mount it cause you don't have to worry about having it selected and following it around

If you want to know how to mount it I have a recent feed on this..

Listen to this person. They are by far easier to tame while riding in terms of not wasting kibble, especially griffin kibble. The only downside is that if you aren’t good at it, you can destroy the effectiveness so practice on an equus first. 

Archived