Mortishai

Just lost 19 rex and 1 yuty, thanks WC!

Just lost 19 rex and 1 yuty, thanks WC!

Was going into a boss battle for the alpha Megapithecus at the blue OB, dinos got taken in and I got left behind. Waited 30 minutes, dinos didn't return, no deaths in tribe log. Just lost 19 rexs and 1 yuty, thanks wildcard! Here's hoping I can at least get a slightly used consolation tissue in a few months when they get around to replying to the ticket for the 19 rexs and yuty I took my time to raise and imprint to 100%. 

How in the world you guys still have jobs and why in the world some of us continue to play this game is an astounding mystery and miracle of life. I wanted to say a lot more, but I'm doing my best to hold back the blind rage that's welling inside me :)

the only reason u would no enter is not being a high enough level the minimum u need is level  80  its odd how you were able to summon it as u need level 100 to do that so im seying you somehow managed to glitch it  if your dinos had been on neutral they can fight without u but they would need good saddles and be a decent level    iv fought ( or rather have the rex's fight for me ) i use 13 rex's  i ride the yuty 

Edited by hirogun

On 11/13/2019 at 2:53 PM, hirogun said:

the only reason u would no enter is not being a high enough level the minimum u need is level  80  its odd how you were able to summon it as u need level 100 to do that so im seying you somehow managed to glitch it  if your dinos had been on neutral they can fight without u but they would need good saddles and be a decent level    iv fought ( or rather have the rex's fight for me ) i use 13 rex's  i ride the yuty 

I'm lvl 105 and all my rexes had 60k hp, 1.6k melee, and had 80-90def saddles on, as well as being on neutral. Tribe log didn't say they died or anything, they were just gone and never came back out. I've done tons of bass battles, this one just decided to delete my dinos for some reason :/