ARK Digest 28!

Jen

When does the first Survivor League start?

The first Survivor League will be announced on April the 15th at 12PM Eastern. This means that all active games now will count towards the first league and players are able to keep track of when  the winners will be archived by checking the clock at the top of Survivor League page.

If you mean the winners will be decided on april 15th, 12pm eastern time, then its not when the first survivor league start, its when the first survivor league ends, and the first survivor league has already started.

else if you mean the first winners will be decided in exactly 30 days after 15th april, 12pm eastern, you need to change the wording a little.

• Jen featured and pinned this topic

I know it's difficult for you guys being so busy developing the game and all but would of liked to of seen more Q+A's.

Shame my question wasn't on there :( as I'd really like to know if we'll ever be able to play split screen on my own dedicated server. Feeling slightly limited again :(

Oh well I guess.. keep up the good work and no haven't had any time to explore the caves yet as us xbox folk are waiting patiently (well some of us) look forward to trying to explore without being slaughtered.

• Chris unpinned this topic
  • Jen unfeatured this topic