Meks and Duping

cocob1

Meks and Duping

For the love of god please dont nerf/cap meks. Its already so hard to find a good blueprint and then even harder to get a good crafter roll on it.

Before duping a good mek was super rare. Instead of nerfing meks just remove all meks over level 220 and fix the duping. Sure some meks over that level will be made legit but im sure not many people will complain if it means deleting all the duped meks as well.

Pvp players in general shouldnt have to suffer nerfs, of something that was actually balanced for once, because of the real issue of duping.

3 hours ago, Owataday said:

When watching ark official vids on YouTube now I do be sitting thinking to myself this is a dino game. But when all I see is Meks fighting Meks with a few dinos for role play I sigh(Heavily)

Ummm... Just to clarify, its not actually a dino game, its a survival game with the creatures as just a mechanic, so the tek stuff doesnt ruin anything, its just alot of people misunderstand what this game is.

So in my opinion I'm hoping they add stuff like a tank type vehicle fir siege or alternatice to dino strategy boss fighting., maybe a motorbike/quadbike, and a Vtol like vehicle such as a helicopter or V-engine flyier for the industrial teir before tek.

8 hours ago, brenon45 said:

Ummm... Just to clarify, its not actually a dino game, its a survival game with the creatures as just a mechanic, so the tek stuff doesnt ruin anything, its just alot of people misunderstand what this game is.

So in my opinion I'm hoping they add stuff like a tank type vehicle fir siege or alternatice to dino strategy boss fighting., maybe a motorbike/quadbike, and a Vtol like vehicle such as a helicopter or V-engine flyier for the industrial teir before tek.

u are all wrong, it was a dinosaur themedd survival game, but over time it developed into a sci-fi and dinosaur game. they orignialy planned for it to be a dinosaur game, but things changed. the reason i started playing ark was because it had dinosaurs in it. only those who have experienced original ark would understand.

also vehicles make creatures obsolite, less vehicles would be better as it will promote tame usage

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

u are all wrong, it was a dinosaur themedd survival game, but over time it developed into a sci-fi and dinosaur game. they orignialy planned for it to be a dinosaur game, but things changed. the reason i started playing ark was because it had dinosaurs in it. only those who have experienced original ark would understand.

also vehicles make creatures obsolite, less vehicles would be better as it will promote tame usage

I experienced the "original ark" you mentioned and we always been spawning scratching that weird implant of our and wondering what the giant obelisks on that mysterious island we spawned on were all about. Clear indications that there was way more planned on the long run than just riding dinosaurs and throwing your poop from your hotbar.

52 minutes ago, Kaprosuchus said:

why does it matter if you are riding a mek or dinosaur, neither exist irl.

Because it breaks their quote "mi dinosaur gam immerzon ez al ruend wit al da future stuf!" Is usually the response.

Now I want  industrial teir mounts, like tanks, helicopters, and motorbikes/quadbike and jetskis.(I mean we already have gasoline in the game... Hint hint nudge nudge)

3 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

I experienced the "original ark" you mentioned and we always been spawning scratching that weird implant of our and wondering what the giant obelisks on that mysterious island we spawned on were all about. Clear indications that there was way more planned on the long run than just riding dinosaurs and throwing your poop from your hotbar.

true, but back then i figured the obilisks sole purpose was to spawn the bosses and produce the force field thing acting as the borders. 

7 hours ago, brenon45 said:

Because it breaks their quote "mi dinosaur gam immerzon ez al ruend wit al da future stuf!" Is usually the response.

Now I want  industrial teir mounts, like tanks, helicopters, and motorbikes/quadbike and jetskis.(I mean we already have gasoline in the game... Hint hint nudge nudge)

Offroad motorcycle would be cool, i would ride that for sure.

8 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

why does it matter if you are riding a mek or dinosaur, neither exist irl.

I hope you mean that humans riding dinosaurs never existed and not that dinosaurs themselves never existed lol.

EDIT: Reading it again I see you probably just meant they don't exist anymore but some of them kind of still do ;) 

12 hours ago, HoboNation said:

I hope you mean that humans riding dinosaurs never existed and not that dinosaurs themselves never existed lol.

EDIT: Reading it again I see you probably just meant they don't exist anymore but some of them kind of still do ;) 

what i mean is that they are imaginary. large saurian creatures did exist at one point but the science is ongoing and every effort we have made to recreate them are still probably only 80% accurate.  to this day we still find that things we thought existed in one way probably existed in another.  I am saying that for practical purposes dinosaurs are as real as meks.

Archived