EU-PVE-Official-Extinction465 spikes lag and kicking.

Sleiva

45 minutes ago, Oldskill said:

@Cedric@lilpanda please have an in-depth look at why the latest performance patch (which did improve the lags etc on other servers) did NOTHING for PVE EXT 465.

Just now, I got kicked , logged in again after restarting game, I saw other people joining back server as well. , situation seemed better so I started an OSD 2 minutes later.

Just to get kicked again 5 minutes later at Wave 1 - except this time, server restarted.

Server is unusable.

Not gonna even bother reporting it, considering @Sleiva does it daily for 0 results.

This happen from 10 November when i was opening this thread so probably more than 1 month its kicking all people it's a just server problem not a patch. If you look this 3 screenshots you will see different ranks from November 10 to December 14 it's a huge different and another screenshots what we posted in this topic where u see that all people is kicking

stat0.thumb.png.60344a05ebbcb7859cc06e6d36419fe1.png

stat1.thumb.png.56d293338215e6f47f554a51f438eb91.png

stat2.thumb.png.3852059060234328e8807c3ef3a26ae4.png

There you see server rank statics huge different also via battlemetrics you can see that all people get kicking but yea ark server administrators wont lisen community that they have crticial server problem over month just ignore thats all. All proofs are in this thread and they dont take any action.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand Ark devs not monitor Steam forums, but I had hoped these forums were monitored and issues addressed within reasonable time. Sadly I read no response with any information here.

Again I am done with Ark for the day after the server kicked all plp and it rollbacked 10-15 min. So far during this weekend, it has randomly kicked all players every once in a while, and I think my personal counter is somewhere around 8-10 times per day. Think of the fun I had when doing OSD's and veins (which apparently have issues of their own, wouldn't know, get kicked before I can finish them). 

Made a report, but based on the (lack of) replies Sleiva gets I don't have a lot of hope. I'll keep Genesis on the wishlist but I do hope they increase the support for players, no use to have to go to YT to see how Ark is played.

465.jpg

Player count
0/70
Address
31.214.160.150:7777 (Game Port)
31.214.160.150:27015 (Query Port)
Status
Distance
740 km
Country
Germany
Uptime